Novotel Luxembourg Centre
US$212
US$203
  • Restaurant
Le Place d'Armes Hotel(Luxembourg City)
US$256
  • Restaurant
Hotel Parc Belair(Luxembourg City)
US$183
US$174
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
US$198
Doubletree
  • Pool
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe(Luxembourg City)
US$390
US$309
US$279
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Grand Hotel Victor Hugo(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$115
  • Restaurant
Hotel Carlton(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$168
  • Breakfast included
1,158 results
All reviewsold townminute walktrain stationfamily roomsofa bedfree wifiunderground parkingluxembourg centrebuffet stylenice hoteldecent locationexecutive roomseparate toiletbusiness tripbusiness hotelweekend breakbig room
Reviewed 16 February 2014

One thing about arriving in a Novotel hotel is you're largely guaranteed that it will be exactly the same as the last Novotel you stayed in.  So I guess I'd have to say it was my fault for not asking our sales office to book me somewhere else.
The room was pretty much as I had expected, a good size room with the rather uncomfortable foam based mattress and the most gutless hollofil pillows I've ever had the misfortune to lay my head on.  At one point I thought I might like to pull out the sofabed alongside.  Perhaps it would be more comfortable.....but I was really too tired to do anything other than take in roomservice and sleep.  Positively I should point out that Novotel has installed power sockets by the bed....a gold star for those.
The barthroom was again, much as expected with that wierd shaped basin.  The shower fitting was a Hansgrohe Halo, which looked even funkier and had there been some water pressure, I probably woul have enjoyed it more than I did.
Breakfast was not expensive, which was just as well because it was quite limited.  I was able to ask for an expresso coffee, that was delivered with super efficiency.
Amidst my criticism, let me complement the staff, at the front desk, the room service and the breakfast room.  It may not be my most favorite chain of hotels, but the staff were really lovely.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve B
AndrePecheur, Directeur général at Novotel Luxembourg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your comments, and for your kindly review for the staff, which will be transfer to all the team to continue motivating them.
We regret you did not feel comfortable in our hotel, but our hotel fits the Novotel worldwide standard.
Do not hesitate to contact us for your future reservation; so we can offer you a better experience.
Best Regards,

André Pêcheur

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights. The staff were extremely efficient and friendly. The room as spotless and very cosy. I slept really well here and I was really pleased about that because my days were very busy. It is in a good location also. The only thing I could say was that the breakfast is a bit expensive. I think 20Euro for breakfast is a bit much. Having said that, the breakfast is delicious.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Leylaom
AndrePecheur, Directeur général at Novotel Luxembourg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give a comment on your stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will visit us again at the Novotel Luxembourg Centre.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This hotel is located close to the train station. Book early and you can get good deals. The rooms are large and are well suited to a business traveller. Shower is good. Breakfast is buffet style and is good. Dinner here can be soulless. You'd be better off elsewhere. I asked the hotel reception for a good restaurant. They recommended a great Italian restaurant which would have been impossible to find without their help.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
AndrePecheur, Responsable réception at Novotel Luxembourg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your comments.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you as a guest in our restaurant. I am sure you could enjoy it!

Manuel
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Well located, short walking distance to the city centre. Breakfast was nice, the room - a clean standard Novotel. The pillows reminded me the cheapest ones from Ikea, but OK for a few nights.The parking was a bit expensive (26€/24h), but during weekend wasn't too difficult to find a space in the streets nearby.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Aiguille27

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your feedback.

This is really important for us to help us to adapt our product and offer you the best services.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Manuel
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Located close to the city center, walk across the bridge 15 minutes, in a quiet place. In the same building is the Sofitel. Near the entrance to the underground parking, 27 euros per night. The hotel and the rooms are very comfortable. Luxury gourmet breakfasts with a huge selection of dishes. All very schooled, but not heartwarming.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
NovotelCentre055, Responsable réception at Novotel Luxembourg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at Novotel Luxembourg Centre.

Best Regards,