We booked in here very late in the day having had bad service at a neighbouring 5 star who blamed us for their mistake with our booking.
While the Novotel is part of the same group the service was much better.
We were allowed to view the room before committing and were given a very quiet room after we asked for one.
Sleep quality was good.
We wanted a twin room but got a double with a sofa bed which worked fine for us.
Bathroom was recently refurbished and clean and well equipped.
Breakfast was excellent too.
We parked in the public La Roccade car park below the hotel which was 18 Euros for a night (cheaper than the car park web site suggests) and it was clean and secure although the exit is a little tight so be careful.
We drove in from Belgium and access was very easy on this Saturday afternoon.
Walking into centre was easy across the viaduct.
All in all a very good unpretentious hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Luxembourg Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the UNESCO World Heritage listed historic centre of Luxembourg, 3 minutes from the train station serviced by the TGV East high-speed train. It features 150 modern and comfortable rooms, a bar and a restaurant, as well as 7 rooms for meetings and seminars. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. Take advantage of the fitness centre and the many nearby tourist attractions and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Luxembourg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Luxembourg Centre Hotel Luxembourg City
- Novotel Luxembourg City Centre
- Luxembourg City Novotel
- Novotel Luxembourg Centre Luxembourg City