“A super dinner”

Restaurant maree
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Vaduz
Price range: US$19 - US$66
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One Michelin star, two toques from Gault Millau and numerous awards from Gourmet magazines. Whether a festive menu or stylish business lunch, Hubertus Real and his culinary team produce unique delicacies, inspired by nature and the season.
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I loved every plate and the wine, the service was more than friendly and the dining room greatly furnished. The dinner was at the end expensive (slightly more than 100€ each, we were in 5 and we had also 3 bottles of wine), but the quality/price ratio was OK!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have to admit that my initial pick was another restaurant as I am not very fond of hotel restaurants. I am very glad to decide to visit Maree restaurant as it was a delightful surprise.

Under no circumstances did you get the feeling that you were in a the same restaurant I had breakfast the next morning. A great table by the window as had been requested, with great atmosphere and delightful personnel.

The food was great and the most interesting surprise was the wine from Licthenstein, subtle yet elegant and full bodied interesting.

Don't miss the apple tart order in advance cause it takes about 20 minutes as it is made fresh. We tried a variety of dishes such as lamb, lobster ravioli and a very Bouillabaisse even though not the original from Marseille yet flavorfull.

Much deserved its Michelin star.

1  Thank Nikolas G
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We were in Vaduz while on a Sunday Drive from Germany. Most restaurants were closed. We stumbpled upon the Parkhotel and what a wonderful experience. We were immediately welcomed although clearly we were under dressed and even though a few guests looked inquisitively at us our hostess assured us that we were fine and welcome. The normal menu was not available but we were informed that light fare and sandwiches were. Everything was delicious well prepared and the service was superb. Best view in Vaduz. What a wonderful location and beautiful property. I promise that i now know where I will stay if i find myself in Liechtenstein again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Maree is a charming restaurant situated within the Park Hotel Sonnenhof in Vaduz...... probably the best hotel in Liechtenstein. The décor and ambience are beautiful with extremely attentive stall & a tremendous chef producing exquisite food with an abundant wine list

Reviewed 8 January 2014

All top... nothing more to say. Best place to stay in Liechtenstein. The overview is breathtakin day and night.