This was our first time in cyprus travelling with Travelsphere may 30th - 6th june . From the time we got there to getting back to the airport the service by all staff was fantastic. Although we didn't have a nice view from our balcony the room was well equipped with large tv
, mini bar and hair dryer . Entertainment team tried very hard but is more geared up for non british.ample sun beds both around the pool, sun terraces and on beach.food was loverly but by end of week started to get Samish! Couldn't go into Turkish resteraunt as there were not enough bookings (minimum of 10 people) but was told we could still have the same menu (10euros extra) and eat it in the main resteraunt .didn't do this as the atmosphere wouldn't,t be the same. All in all a very nicely run hotel but be aware it is quite remote and there are no nearby shops or restraunts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star resort hotel in centre Famagusta, Northern Cyprus. Just 40 minutes transfer time from Ercan Airport, the Salamis Bay Conti Hotel overlooks the golden sands of Salamis Bay, ideal for water sports - or just sunbathing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, GoNorthCyprus, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salamis Bay Conti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salamis Bay Conti Famagusta
- Salamis Bay Conti Cyprus/Famagusta