Myself and my partner stayed at the all inclusive for one week. This place is ideal for families and a great stay if you want to unwind and relax. I believe the hotel should be rated a 4* and not a 5* The hotel grounds are clean and tidy with all the amenities you need, it's right near the beach including Turkish bath, sauna, two pools, gym, disco and casino at the hotel..
The best part is the food, a fantastic selection, all tastes catered for, all freshly made - I have been back one day and miss the food already! Bear in mind you have to pay for fresh orange juice and icecream.
We stayed in the apartment room which is ideal for families with teenagers or two couples wanting to share a room, the room is a little tired, but it was fine, I sometimes felt the cleaners only tidied the room rather than actually cleaned it, but that wasn't a problem.
You have to be up early to claim your sunbed which is annoying, but I guess that is the case in any hotel. They have two large pools, one is slighter livelier with music playing and water slides. There are plenty of sunbeds around the pools and on the beach.
We had a great stay at this hotel and would defiantly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star resort hotel in centre Famagusta, Northern Cyprus. Just 40 minutes transfer time from Ercan Airport, the Salamis Bay Conti Hotel overlooks the golden sands of Salamis Bay, ideal for water sports - or just sunbathing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, GoNorthCyprus, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salamis Bay Conti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salamis Bay Conti Famagusta
- Salamis Bay Conti Cyprus/Famagusta