“Luxury villa”
other travellers have booked this property
pool at night
pool at night
winter time in lounge
Outdoor kitchenette
 and barbacue area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

“Luxury villa”
Reviewed 1 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Hi,
I’ve just got back to England after spending eleven days at Sema Villa. It was like a hotel no expense spared. I have stayed in a lot of villas all over the world and I’d rate it in the top 3 without a dowt. The beds are massive and it’s very spacious it’s air con and on suite with light up mirrors and built in hair dryers in every room. Massive tv and very large living area all the doors slide open and it makes the pool area feel part of the living space. It is a top notch holiday villa. It has electric gates for parking the hire car which I would recommend getting to see Kyrenia properly although we got a taxi driver who picked us up every evening and drove us 10mins to the harbour. You have to see that place it’s beautiful and full of restraints we ate the every night. It was 20 Turkish lira that’s about £2.50 each way it was for nothing so we could all have a drink with our meals. Phones are a problem if your on ee. We couldn’t call out. I told Marisa about this and her manager brought me a phone to the villa that I could borrow what can I say we were looked after in every way by Burak and his family they were very nice people with lots of good local knowledge it was a very relaxing like going back 20 years holiday. I will be returning one day that’s 100%.
Thanks for a great holiday experience Marisa.

4 Aug 2018
Dear Paul

Thank you for s lovely review. It gives us great pleasure to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our home. I am glad my team looked after well in my absence and my only regret is that I could not be there to meet you all in person, but I look forward to welcoming you all back one day.

Kind regards

tishs985
Melbourne, Australia
“Luxury plus”
Reviewed 20 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Sema Villa was more than I expected, very luxurious and comfortable.
I shared the house with two other families and we all enjoyed our stay there, the kids loved the pool and the adults were quite content and comfortable with the house.
Every room came with Airconditioning units which cooled the entire house down when the temperature outside reached 36 degrees.
I would recommend Sema Villa as it met our expectations, walking distance to local shops/restaurants and only 10 minute drive to the Harbor and main shopping district.

20 Jul 2018
Dear Tish, family and friends

Thank you for a lovely review. It was a pleasure to finally meet you all and we enjoyed having you as our guests. We look forward to seeing you all again one day.

Love from Ozer, Marisa and our team at Sema Villa.
Graham160...
York, United Kingdom
“Lovely comfortable villa”
Reviewed 31 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The villa exceeded our expectations. Furnished to a very high standard. The beds were comfortable and the pool was a must has the temperature was in the 30’s and was a nice way to cool down.
The supermarket is close by to stock up on food and drink.
The harbour is a 30 minute walk and is worth a visit as it is a beautiful place.
I would highly recommend this place for friends and family. We were a group of 6 and we all had a enjoyable time in Sema Villa.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Jun 2018
Dear Grayham

Thank you for a lovely review. You were all the perfect guests and we would love to welcome you all back again in the future.

Ayala P
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Nice villa but not for the summer”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Sema Villa for 5 days during the month of August after we had been impressed with the pictures of the house and the pool, not thinking that the lack of AC in the living room was going to be a problem. However when we arrived at the house it was very hot and stuffy, making the ground floor (living room and kitchen) almost unusable. It took us 2 days to have it cooled while leaving the shades down for the entire duration of our stay. Something to keep in mind as the "access electricity" clause of your contract may apply (it did in our case).

In addition, the beds in the bedrooms are very firm, leaving some of us with back pain. For the duration of our stay each received one bed sheet, one large and one small shower towel and one beach towel, and when we asked the owner for additional towels, we did not get any (so there is need to continuously wash the used beach towels). We did get blankets upon request. One also needs to ask for the wifi password and other directions as there are no welcome instructions present upon arrival. You will also need to purchase some detergents.

While the house itself is newly built and large its location is not impressive, in a residential street with the neighbors being able to see the people using the pool and sitting outside from nearby apartment buildings. The location however is good, near a grocery store and a restaurant, and about 10 minutes ride to the harbor.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
8 Sep 2017
Dear Ayala

Thank you for your review, which is always much appreciated. I would like to take this opportunity to address some of your concerns mentioned in the hope of enlightening other guests who take the time and trouble to read this review.

1. In our booking details it clearly states we have 4 x A/C units located in the bedrooms only, as these are the areas they are most needed. For extra ventilation you could of opened the doors and windows to allow the air to flow through the property rather than leave them closed fully to heat up the villa like an oven.

2. Electricity is expensive in Cyprus as explained again in our details, and if you go over your allocated allowance, then we do deduct the extra usage from your deposit as explained in our booking details.

3. All our beds have Orthopaedic mattress, but we could of provided a mattress topper, but none was requested.

4. We let our villa on a self catering basis, which means you do your own washing and cleaning, and as such we provided 1 x bath towel, 1 x face towel and 1 x beach towel per guest. You can always bring your own towels if you need more, but we do provide extra towels for bookings of more than 10 nights. Also pass codes are changed regularly and for security reasons are only provided just before your arrival as are the WIFI codes which are sent once the guests checks in.

5. Sema Villa is advertised as a town location, which to most people will mean that you are not in a isolated location, but you will probably have neighbors surrounding you. We also provide pictures of the outside which clearly show other buildings around us. Maybe you should look more carefully at these for future bookings. We have tried to add extra means of privacy by the way of electronic curtains over the pool for guests while they are swimming.

Yours sincerely

Marisa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing