The Prince Inn Hotel and Villas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
High Life Hotel(Kyrenia)
Go North Cyprus
British Hotel(Kyrenia)
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeautiful family run hotelevery morninghome away from homestayed nightsnice staynice poollovely roomnorth cyprusseamountainsgirne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I've been with my husband one week last August in Kyrenia Prince Inn hotel, and my experience is absolutey positive. Sergul and Marcus, the owners, are really special people, as far as Sergul dad and mom.
Also Qeen, the dog of the famly is a very polite dog!
The room was big, the breakfast changed every morning (oh the lemon cake, I miss so much) the vista fantastic, the swimming pool very confortable, Sergul was very helpful in making our holiday easy, and in suggesting us the most special beaches, for swimming in the hot Mediterranean sea.
On august 7th, my birthday, I receved a brunch of roses from the garden!
I will suggest this hotel to my friends,
GRAZIE
Maria Rosaria and francesco

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mariarosaria_defalco
Reviewed 15 June 2011

My best holiday ever since I had during my first visit to Northern Cyprus.The hotel Prince Inn is very cosy and friendly hotel.The staff and the service is very good.The rooms are very clean and has internet access which gives you an opportunity to do your business while you are away.We stayed there 2 weeks ago for 1 week and enjoyed food specially breakfast.Sitting on the terrace while you are having your bear watching the stunning garden is really relaxing.Prince Inn Hotel is a small family run boutique hotel for those who are seeking for a friendly athmosphere and good relationship.

I can recomend that unique hotel to everyone, and looking forward to go there again .

Don’t forget to ask lemon cake while you are there ,it is very delicious. I had it every morning.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank DIAMANTE08
Reviewed 17 September 2010

We booked this hotel for a family holiday and paid in advance as requested. We were due to arrive at the hotel on Friday 13th August - this date really says it all!!! We had paid in advance for 2 garden villas for 2 weeks and 1 double room for 1 week. A total of £1100.00. However a couple of days before we were due to arrive, we came across the reviews on Trip Advisor, which were dreadful. We telephoned The Hotel, making out that we were looking for accomodation, Sergul the owner did her best to sell the Hotel, claiming it was lovely with a resturant and pool, she did in fact describe the Hotel as 'boutique'. We then made her aware that we had already booked and asked her about the reports on Trip Advisor, she then said that the Hotel was undergoing refurbishment works. We told her that in view of the condition of the Hotel we would not be staying, she confirmed in writing that she would refund our money, she has to date refunded £400.00 with a further £685.00 outstanding. We visited the Hotel whilst we were on holiday and found it to be in a dreadful state (and no building works in progress either) run down, the pool looked like pea soup, the gardens overgrown and the Villas in very poor condition. A large barking dog was tied up in the reception area and there was no al a carte restaurant as advertised on the web site. All in all we were extremely lucky to have avoided a stay at this Hotel. We actually ended up renting a villa at the Thurtle Bay complex, and had a good holiday.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
21  Thank francesgovier
Reviewed 1 May 2010

Our trip had a good start when the taxi we had booked throught the hotel did not pick us up at the airport (we were charged 230 tl while a metered taxi is only 130 tl for the return trip). On arrival at the hotel we were shown to our rooms both had flaking paint and plaster one had no water to the toilet both rooms were no where near as clean as they should have been.
Web site says "Tea and coffee making facilities"---- No
"Mini Bar"----- No
"Air Conditioning"----- At your own risk
"Al La carte restaurant------ No
"Pool Bar"---- No
"Wireless Internet"----- No
"Satellite TV"---- No
Swimming pool and surrounding area was dirty and poorly maintained,
.At breakfast (acceptible) the serviettes were a strip of toilet roll!!!
The hotel also as a dog in the lobby that barks all night and last but not least for the security minded all the locks anf keys for the rooms are the same, one key fits all!!!!!
To summarise---- avoid like the plague

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
12  Thank donkeyoti
Reviewed 19 January 2010

ı was at the prince inn hotel in september..I was there with my husban Eddie..we had a such a lovely time..Hotel was beautiful and people that runs the hotel were very friendly and so helpful for us .. We stayed there two weeks and made lots of friends as well..

We just booked another holiday at the same place for August 2010..We cant waıt to go there agaın..

We strongly advıce people to go there to experıence the same thıng what we had there..

Eddıe and Maggıe