“Lovely meal”

Ranked #19 of 275 Restaurants in Kyrenia
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Our friend's chose this restaurant as they had used it on their previous holiday. To be honest I was supprised. I never rate the harbour restaurants to highly as I find them to hectic and over priced. Hat's of to Cafe Chimera though the food was great, waiter's were on the ball and the all important bill came in without causing a gasp

There are newer reviews for Cafe Chimera

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Had a lovely meal here last Saturday with my wife.
The food was excellent, my wife ad the prawn casserole and I had the sea bass. Lovely location the sun is still shining here. Food well cooked and the service was excellent. Lovely.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

A real mıx of a lunch here. My wıfe's soup was fıne but oh dear my 'fısh and chıps'. Here we are at a fıshıng harbour. but my fısh consısted of 3 oblong breadcrumb encrusted (very thıckly) tıny pıeces of ındetermınate fısh, very sımılar to fısh fıngers. One of the pıeces of fısh seemed to consıst entırely of skın. How about fresh not frozen fısh when you are by the sea? Friendly staff though, once you've fought off those touting their tables

I don't know what the restaurant can do about the cats - they're all along the harbour as well as dogs wanderıng around your tables. (There are feeding stations for stray dogs and cats all round the town). Perhaps the staff should stop feedıng them, especıally the huge cat whıch regularly (well, several tımes durıng the hour we were there) fıghts off all the others durıng your meal, leavıng great lumps of fur all over the place - lovely!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Had a lovely meal right at the seaside at kyrenia harbour. Food was delicious, and the service was kind. The price for our meal was ok aswell, allthough not the cheapest we've had. Definently worth visiting. We'll come back next time.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Situated at the castle end of Kyrenia bay, this restaurant is in a great location for a view of the whole harbour. And one of the best things about it is that the staff don't hassle you to eat with them.

Had a few drinks and meals here during our two-week holiday and enjoyed it all immensely. Lovely just to sit here and relax, while watching the world go by. They also play nice relaxing music - not the thump, thump stuff of some bars further along!

Food was good and staff are excellent!