“jashan's garden bahceli”

Jashan's Indian Restaurant North Cyprus
Ranked #9 of 269 Restaurants in Kyrenia
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“jashan's garden bahceli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My first visit to North Cyprus was extremely enjoyable. The icing on the cake was Jashan's Garden Indian Restaurant in the delightful region of Esentepe. In fact we went three times on our visit and each was better than the last. The staff were friendly, efficient and charming, particularly Khalid the owner. The setting was peaceful with superb views of the hills. The food though...well...superb. For a curry connoisseur like myself every dish I tried was excellent. My wife and young daughter were equally impressed though for them the Sunday roast came out tops. We intend going back to NC in August and to quote Arnie, we 'will be back!' to Jashan's Garden.

1 Thank harry m

• Turkish first
“Spectacular!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

The place to go! Hands down best Indian food i have ever had! I live in Dubai, and when I flew to cyrprus for three days.. I had Jashan three day in a row!!! I absolutely love the staff, atmosphere, and most definitely the fantastic fresh food! Thumbs up from me!!! You have to try their roghan josh ! Yummy! See you soon Mr. Riaz :)

Kyrenia, Cyprus
“A must visit restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Jashan's is a regular favourite restaurant of ours and really a 'must visit' restaurant to anyone who likes traditional Indian cuisine. Riaz the owner and all his staff give a very warm welcome and we cannot complain about any bad service received in the last eight years of visiting this authentic restaurant.

1 Thank Jacky F
London, United Kingdom
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

average indian food,in a pretty courtyard,my first niggle was how dark it was and i like dim lighting,i couldnt even read the menu!! my boyfriend had to read it to me and we choose 3 starters and 3 mains plus naan and rice,food arrived in an ok time but not being able to see what i was eating really makes you wonder what was in the various curries,living near london i guess we are spoilt for amazing curries,ihave tried alot better,i guess as a change from kebabs its ok.very busy restaurant but guess thats because everyone around the area is on all inclusive or half board in the local hotels and desperate for something different,would not return.

• Visited May 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
“very nice food in a nice environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We loved this restaurant the food was great, would have missed it if we hadn't talked to the chef on our way back to our hotel as it is set back from the main road,

Visited June 2014