“Don't let the setting influence you.”
Review of Mayfair - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mayfair
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Next door to Stone Arch.
Description: Next door to Stone Arch.
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Beautiful setting in open courtyard, friendly persuasive waiter, BUT.... the food was extremely dissapointing. I ordered battered squid but I think the squid had escaped! It was also undercooked with the batter so thick that it was almost raw in the centre. I was only able to eat the very thiin sqid rings inside. In fairness the waiter did come back to me and ask if I would like someting else but my partner had also been unhappy with his meal (although it was edible) so I wasn't prepared to take the risk. Maybe I jusy chose the wrong thing of the menu, but I wouldn't go back. This is the first time that I have felt strongly enough to write a negative restaurant review.

1  Thank Kev-Vee