“Smart, Contemporary good prices, great food”
Review of Meadows - CLOSED

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Derby England
“Smart, Contemporary good prices, great food”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My wife and I visited Meadows twice during our stay in Kyrenia, the first time was on a whim as we walked past and though it looked good, the second time because it was good. As we went at the beginning of September we were able to sit outside and enjoy the courtyard, mind you if you were not reasonably early you could only get inside tables!
The service was good even though the waitress did not have the best English, but it was the food that was great, reasonable portions, tasty, well cooked and presented. I would recommend it , especially if you are staying in the Pia Bella, as it is less than 5 minutes walk away.

• Visited September 2011

Newcastle
“Excellent”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We booked a table and turned up not knowing what to expect as there were not many diners.Mind you the weather was really bad.The meal was really good and the friendly service added to a very enjoyable night.I would definetly recommend this restaurant for really tasty food ,good service with a nice atmosphere.I would think it could be even better in the summer.

• Visited November 2011
Crewe
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

At the back of Pia Bella Hotel. We were the only diners, the staff were courteous welcoming and friendly. The decor was contemporary and most pleasing, spotlessly clean restaurant. There is a wide choice of menu, the food really was very good indeed and and nicely presented. We needed a change from our hotel buffet evening meal and we will most definately visit again on our next holiday there. We were presented with complimentary olives and dips and also brandy to end the meal. The cost was most reasonable, excellent value.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Robert D
essex
“I had to get this one Listed”
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Yes it's about time " The meadows" was listed on Tripadvisor so I managed to get them to do it although I still do not have the correct address, perhaps one of the destination experts can help with this or even the owners.
Well we visited here back in October after reading about it on the Kyrenia Forum. I am glad we made the effort as well. The garden seating area of the resaurant is lovely with a fantastic atmosphere even though it was mid october. I can imagine that spring and summer with all the plants in bloom would be fantastic.
We chose to go on Kleftiko night a thursday, this had to be booked as the Kleftiko was cooked to order. I must admit this was one of the best Kleftiko's we have ever had. the meat was cooked just right and the seasonal veg made it all the better.
It was Murat our waiter's first night at "The Meadows" and even though he seemed very confident we could tell he was being watched like a hawk by the management just in case he let their high standard slip.
This is only a couple of minutes walk out the back door of the Pia Bella hotel and less than 10 mins from Oscars Resort or Sammys Hotel.
i will return next visit without a doubt.

• Visited October 2011