“Fantastic!”

Quad Bike Safari & Rentals
Ranked #11 of 21 Tours in Larnaka City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Quad Bike Safari have established themselves as one of the islands leading activity providers. Offering services to individuals, small and large groups of up to 15 persons.Both private and corporate clients can combine magnificent scenery with a thrilling quad bike adventure. A great place to start for both holiday makers looking for fun exploration, or a group wanting to take part in team building experiences. Guides do their utmost to ensure groups of all ages and skill levels make the most of their adventure. Your initial induction will see experienced instructors show you how to use the bikes and provide you with any pointers and equipment required to ensure a safe and fun filled excursion. During your safety briefing you will receive riding instruction on a flat tarmac surface so as to allow you to get a feel of the ATV's handling. Then it is time to take to your E-Ton Viper ATV for a part or full day, off road excursion. Starting at the Larnaka's coastal Dekeleia road your guided tour will take you through pine scented landscapes via the villages of Pyla, Xylotympou,Troulli and Oroklini with breath-taking panoramic views. Tours allow ample time to explore the beautiful untamed countryside. Covering over 40km of various terrains, riding through traditional villages, forest trails, mountain treks and farms, this remarkable quad bike safari will leave you with the ultimate memorable experience.
Harrow
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Good value for money! A large group of us rented quads and the safari lasted about 3 hours! The only let down was the guy we had George was very strict on swapping drivers and initially told us we couldn't do this at all because we signed forms only allowing 1 person to drive. We thought this was bogus as we have done quads before where you pay for them so you can do whatever you want within reason. We had several breaks throughout the safari to get some shade and water and at this time we were able to switch drivers after all! We were just told to drive safely and stay in line. Overall we had a really fun time! Well worth doing and great value for money.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank RVVH

• Hebrew first
“Call in your reservation”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I enjoyed the fact I could go there and pay and not have to reserve a atv with a deposit on my card. So far I have enjoyed riding my quad around larnaca. I rented a 150, all the 300 where out. Driving them on the road was fine just remember to stay to the right. They are based up by the resorts but I had no problem driving it down to the marina strip. If you go the strip. Use a good map cause it's a maze and the strip is one way. It good having the feeling that I can go and not have to worry about getting a cab if I just wanted to run to the corner store. When I come back I will make sure to order my 300 before I get here. Also a 200 euro deposit required.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must do!!!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have come to larnaca for a holiday for the last ten years... Forget the camel park, boat trips & water park...Try this!

My boyfriend has experience with quads but this was my first time. We had an awesome day and recommend everyone has a go!

The value for money, service, equipment, quads, route & whole experience was outstanding.

They genuinely make your safety and enjoyment the number one priority. After an enjoyable hour riding around the beautiful area we came to the mountain part of the tour.... I didn't feel confident off road so our guide (George) kindly helped me through the difficult bits and changed the route to one I felt more comfortable with. Now I can't wait to do it again.

My boyfriend also enjoyed it, he felt I was safe & he was able to have an exciting ride. The best he has been on.

Tbh we were apprehensive at first as we had a little bit of difficulty booking and arranging a taxi there as not many people in larnaca know where it is but we can assure you it is a professional & reputable company.

Thank you / Efcharisto George.

Haley & Jamie x

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jamie W
Amman, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Must be on everyone's list to do.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

The people there are professional exstreamly polite and know what they are doing, they take safety issues very seriously, and they will make sure you learned everything about the Quad bike,
If you like adventures, then this trip will give you the opertunity to see the area fro another perspective. And great photos will be taken.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gheith
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service and a great day out!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have literally just walked back in to our hotel after a fantastic quad bike safari!! Our guide, Theo, was both professional and courteous, he knew the roads well and advised us to ride in his tracks on the tricker surfaces as he could pick the safest route though the terrain.

The safari is said to last 2 hours but as we were a little slow it took us a bit longer to complete the route, but Theo didn't rush us at all, didn't cut bits of the route out and most of all allowed us time to enjoy the views that the safari offers.

The safari route goes in and out of the UN buffer zone which is quite an experience in itself, it covers several villages, farms, paved roads and loose terrain.

The bikes themselves were 150cc and were perfect for the day, bikes are available to hire by the day/week in 150 or 300cc, if we were here for another few days I would definitely hire a bike and go exploring!

All safety equipment was supplied (helmet and goggles). They were clean and didn't smell nasty like the normal bike/gokart rental helmet!!! We were advised of what to wear when we booked. Basically, closed shoes are the main requirement, we were in shorts, T-shirts and converse. Everything is thoroughly covered in dust now but as its so dry nothing is damaged!

I would definitely recommend this as something to do while you're here, if you're in the centre of town it's a 10 minute cab ride away, if you're in the golden bay hotel area it across the road.

If you're standing outside the quad bike place, reading this review on your iPhone wondering whether to go in and book or not, put the phone back in your pocket, go inside, talk to George, put on a helmet and get going!

Visited September 2013