Atrium Zenon Hotel Apartments
US$95
US$88
  • Room Service
US$125
Pasianna Hotel Apartments(Larnaca)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$58
US$215
US$179
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop poolair concentral locationnice buffet breakfasteuro pra small kitchen areafree wifiextra spacefinikoudes beachspacious apartmentdecent hotelpleasant staywater pressurean ironreception staff arewould highly recommend this hotelminute walk from the beach
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed at the Atrium Zenon recently with my family. The room was a good size and the location was excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely roof top swimming for when the weather warms up!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have stayed at this Hotel over the years many times. I returned on December 28th, 2013 and stayed there for 10 days and again returned on January 7th, 2014 for a 15 day stay, the service was excellent, the staff Mike, Alexander and Mr. Nicos Michaelides the General Manager were superb in making sure tht my stay was most pleasant. I liked the Apartment hotel because you could walk to all the attractions and shops by the beach. Thank you all the staff for making this a most enjoyable stay. From U.S.A. Andre M.

Room Tip: my personal choice has always been the 1 bedroom unit 306 or 307 but all front units have a view of ocean partial. If you like the local Cyprus daily life these rooms fit the bill.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank am1mars
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My second time at this hotel, and both stays were very pleasurable. The staff are very warming and friendly and the hotel is in a very convenient location...right in the heart of Larnaca. The beach just across the way and the shops, bars and restaurants all around it.
First time was in April 2012, the weather was hot and we loved bathing by the pool on the roof. I came on my own for surgery this time Jan 2014, but was always welcomed and never made to feel alone.
Thank you so much for being helpful with my bed and making my stay more relaxing and comfortable.

Room Tip: I had a 2nd floor room at the front of hotel with both my stays,at night it does get noisy with the traffic. This was not a problem for me but could be if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I stayed for one week in December and found the hotel and its staff delightful. The central location in the middle of Larnaca was perfect, the rooms were very clean and spacious and were attended to on a daily basis. There is a roof-top swimming pool, ideal in warmer months. I can thoroughly recommend the hotel ( much better than those located on the Dhekelia Road).
John B.

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor - could see the sea and had breakfast on the balconey in the sunshine.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank john b
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed during the second week of December. Perfect location. The staff is very friendly. Nice one bedroom apartment in excellent condition. Twin bed instead of requested double bed. The kitchen is well equipped (no soap for dishes). Daily thorough cleaning. The selected inland direction well reduces street noise but in winter it never sees sun and is colder. The frigidaire receives power only if the room key is in its slot which should be very disappointing in summer. The pool and its area look nice.
When on the last day we left the luggage in the hotel (late flight), returned to collect it in the evening and asked to use the bathroom we were told that it has already been locked - so strange!

Room Tip: The inland directionreduces street noise well but in winter it never sees sun and is colder.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus.com