All reviews rooftop pool air con one bedroom apartment central location euro pr free wifi extra space basic amenities finikoudes beach the main shopping street satellite tv decent hotel location is great pleasant stay would highly recommend this hotel reception staff are water pressure
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is run down both inside and out and the breakfast is pretty poor. When we arrived, two couples who booked two rooms we were told they had overbooked and either one couple could stay there and one in another hotel or we could share a two bedroom "suite" which was the choice we made. It was not a suite it was a rather tatty two bedroom one bathroom apartment.

The staff on reception and the manager wwere helpful and the receptionist was outstanding. We did get a free lunch which was ok and to be fair the pool area it was served at was very pleasant. The overbooking may have been a one off unfortunate experience but the run down feel of the place was not. Would we go back ? No

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to start this by saying that there’s a few false advertisement here. No WiFi, If u want it u have to pay for it but that doesn’t even work in the rooms.
No satellite tv - I guess you aren’t in the room that much anyways but the principle ...
Lastly, what is it with all the single beds? I’ve come on holiday with my husband on our 1st year wedding anniversary and are forced to sleep on separate beds. There’s nothing that anyone can do because hotel is booked up.
It’s close to everything & that’s the only positive point I can think of.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicos M, General Manager at Atrium Zenon Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback which we have found useful in our constant efforts to improve our hotel.
We regret that you were not fully satisfied with your stay but we hope to have another opportunity to offer our services and facilities to your complete satisfaction.
Our individual hotel prices include free wi fi in rooms but in your case the wi fi in room was not included in the price you had paid with the third party you had booked with. This information is mentioned in the description of the facilities of the hotel but it escaped your attention. We would like to add that we provide free wi fi in all public areas of the hotel.
With regards to your comments about rooms with double beds we provide several but unfortunately they were all booked when you were here. In the future we suggest that you contact us in advance in order to ensure that we provide a room with king size bed.
We have noted your remarks about satellite tv and we have already taken appropriate action.

Once again we thank you for taking the time to let us have your impressions and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Me and my family had a great time in Larnaca and this hotel is in a great spot to enjoy the place. Apartments are large and comfy with a fridge, cooker, kettle as well as a large settee and spare bed. My wife is disabled and the staff provided a wheelchair for her duration as she only had a mobility scooter. The staff were really helpful and any queries were dealt with quickly. The sea is only 100? metres away and they had a buggy which enabled my wife to get into the water.. The hotel pool on the roof was a delight and not too busy even in August/September and they have a pool bar to drink and have snacks.. The church of St Lazarus is only a 10 minute walk and a must see, I am not religious but this is a sight to behold. There are a few decent restaurants and the whole town has a good, decent vibe about it. It was averaging 36 degrees so we needed the aircon. As we had two rooms the cost of 180 Euros for the 10 days was expensive , however I knew this so I had the choice before coming here.
All staff were helpful but the young girl at breakfast and then on the pool floor was so helpful and polite, her name was something like Lala, apologies I am rubbish with names.
The taxi company just outside the hotel were good and I saw no sign of anyone trying to rip people off which I know does happen!
So yes I would recommend and would like to thank the staff for their help, O and thanks Adonis for helping my wife out.

Date of stay: August 2018
Nicos M, General Manager at Atrium Zenon Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay in hotel.

We were delighted to read your excellent comments about the hotel and the staff and we have shared these with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My mother and I had a great stay at the hotel. We booked last minute and didn’t expect a great view but we got a partial view off the sea and we enjoyed watching the street life from the Varanda. We recommend paying for air conditioning as we went without. Pool top was great and wasn’t to busy, considering we stayed at hotel in the middle of July. Overall I recommend this hotel! P.S I recommend visiting the Ithaki restraunt across from marks and Spencer’s on the same street as hotel. lovely tranquil, garden setting.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank claudiamcmurtrie
Nicos M, General Manager at Atrium Zenon Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feed back after your recent stay in our hotel and for your very kind compliments .

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is old and worn down with obvious signs of this everywhere. Cleanliness is not to good. A few times there is a distinct smell of sewage in appartment and also quite the gathering of small bugs. Beds are absolutely terrible, you can feel the steel springs in your back. All ekstra service is pay ekstra: AC, safe, charging adapter and late chekout. Would not recommend breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018