“Savoury Experience at Lush”

Lush Beach Bar Resto
Ranked #53 of 363 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: If there's one beach bar restaurant synonymous with exclusivity, it's Lush Beach Bar-Resto. With the gentle beats of music, the excellent decoration style and service and the finest food quality, it's here to provide you the absolute nightlife experience that can't be replaced! The day begins with cool rhythms and coffee, goes on with amazing dishes and ends with spirits, cocktails and dancing in front of the beautiful Makenzy beach. The creative cuisine with Mediterranean elements makes your each individual meal an absolute pleasure to the senses. Lush's music moves from ambient to mainstream hits, maintaining a unique sound, which creates a vibe of familiarity. Well known for its live events, Lush hosts DJs, musicians, groups and singers from Greece and Europe.
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Lush is by far one of the best restaurants in Larnaca. Last Sunday, my husband and I had lunch there and it was our first visit to the restaurant. We loved the food!!! We shared a crispy rocket salad for starters, and then for main course, we had chicken souvlaki served on pita bread with amazingly crispy chips. It was the best chicken souvlaki I've ever had in my life! I'd really love to know how to marinate it !

Although the restaurant was packed on a Sunday and we hadn't booked a table, the staff were only very willing to find us a table with a splendid view to the sea. The service is impeccable! I'd recommend Lush for lunch or dinner. You will have a great gastronomic experience!

1  Thank Anastasia M

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Visited with my Husband and 2 children wonderful service and simply gorgeous food.. Lovely setting on makenzie beach excellent music and ample parking.

1  Thank Elizabeth N
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Went to Lush for dinner. Music in the back round playing. Immediately you get a comforting feeling from the surroundings, the staff and the location. There is plenty of choices on the menu which will satisfy even the fussiest customer. Surprisingly, the waitress was able to tell us what spices were in a food that we queried about. She was also able to suggest food for us as it was difficult to choose from the menu, all seemed so good. The starters are plentiful and the main course is more than enough.
As the night progressed the music got louder as the crowd of people came in the handful. I would definitely suggest Lush to everyone. A great all rounder. Well done and keep up the service.

1  Thank BigMacCy
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I've visited the place 3-4 times and it has become a favourite. The sushi is delicious and the music is good. The best part of this place is the decor, comfy white couches near the beach it is a great place for a summer drink or coffee. My only complain is that service tends to be slow especially on busy days.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

this place used to be my favorite.the food is great,the place is very nice,the service is very good.the only thing i dont understand is why suddenly it change so much and it feels like when you go there its like a wedding.

1  Thank george a