San Remo Hotel
Travelocity
US$109
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
Sun Hall Beach Hotel Apartments(Larnaca)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
  • Room Service
Sveltos Hotel(Oroklini)(Great Value!)
US$77
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsrooms are basicstar hotelnice clean poolcontinental breakfastmckenzie beachfree wifi in receptionswimming poolfamily run hotelair conditioningtaxi officesea frontclose to the airportgood sizecold meatscommon areasminute drivetown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I booked this hotel knowing that I needed just a room for one night after arriving late in the evening in cyprus from the US. I drove from the airport in less than 10 mintes, parked right outside the front door, and received a nice warm welcome from the front desk lady. She quickly checked me in & after a quick refresh in the room, on the 3rd floor, went back down to the bar. Had a couple of beers outside on the front deck, met some nice local folks to chat with.
Overall, excellent value for the price, as others have mentioned, room, bed, towels etc were clean. common areas a little less clean (carpet stains etc). We had rented a villa for the remainder of the stay so only stayed one night.

Room Tip: My room was on the side street on the 3rd floor so had a side view of the ocean, otherwise overlooked another apt/type building.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at the San Remo Hotel. The staff were very friendly, I stayed here for 8 days and was very comfortable. Its basic and very affordable. Their was a lovely lady named Maria who worked at the front and she was very helpful and helped me with directions taxis and tour bookings. My only issue which made me give this great hotel 3 circles (should deserve 4) was during my 8 night stay I was only given 2 freshly clean towels. This was disturbing and after bringing it up to the front desk I was denied clean towels and told they are only given once every 4 days. Its very uncomfortable having to use the same towel for 4 days in a row. This is my only negative, and for me that's a major negative. Otherwise, location is great I would walk for 10 minutes along the newly built ocean road to get to the Larnaka promenade. I would stay again as its very affordable, but maybe next time ill go shopping and by some fresh towels for my stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed in the San Remo hotel 2nd week May 2014, hotel was as expected for a two star hotel, rooms basic but very clean, they were cleaned daily. The staff at the hotel are its main asset, Paula and Boyana (Бояна) were always courteous and helpful. The comments with respect to the breakfast I have read by previous posters well just to say I had breakfast everyday and it was perfectly acceptable, cereal, toast, fresh meat and fruit. One point of note and this is not a complaint some web sites have the Wifi as free it is not it is only a few Euro for the whole period of you stay. The key comment I would make is the question would I go back again and the answer is yes, great value for money and as I said previously the staff make the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Roger H
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I entered the San Remo late one night desperate after having an awful expeirance at Larco hotel. Andreas, who works at the hotel, was so nice to me. He talked to me for a long time, was patient and treated me like a friend would have. It was exactly what I needed at the time and perfectly stands for the vibe at the hotel. I loved my experience there, and would love to return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Bianca H
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Well after a pleasant stay in the San Remo I'm totally shocked, bemused and almost hysterically amused at the previous review, not wanting to dwell too much on Mr Michael P's review as that's not my intention, but first of all the receptionist in question Paula was nothing more than friendly hospitable and helpful to any of my needs, I'm shocked that any comments are so negative against Paula! As for the hotel yes it's no five star by all means but it never pretends to be anything other than what it is and that's a two star! The hotel is up to and exceeds any expectations of any hotel of that standard I've stayed in previously. The location in general is excellent being placed halfway between Larnaca's main promenade and Makenzy beach which are both more than pleasant and again referring to the previous review are NOT overshadowed by tower blocks, actually far from it, Makenzy beach has only single story restaurants lining it, well once again after such a pleasant and affordable stay I'll be booking and staying again at the San Remo next year, and look forward to it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends