All reviews sea view buffet breakfast is costing euros fresh fruit salad places to eat and drink this lovely hotel small hotel sea front triple room hotel location is top floor wonderful stay rooms are clean long weekend plenty of hot water small kitchen good size
Reviewed 29 April 2018

The hotel is very clean. Sometimes noisy because of the priviledged locations by the beach and close to restaurants.

Saturdays night was very noisy, and by nature locals are noisy anyway... assume it ! the good side is that restaurants are within a short walking distance...

The old men in the reception are not the most attentive and helpful of the world , but it is what it is ... it was correct attention but nothing special.

The breakfast was very good too, with lost of variety.

This hotel is much better than many 3 or 4 starts in the north of Europe were their hotels have everything is minimalism , including the size of the room , the breakfast , the bed , etc...

For the price paid and the location , this hotel is super fine.

Room Tip: I think rooms x01 and x02 of each floor face the sea. Choose higher levels to avoid the noise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I feel bad to write a negative review about this place, because the staff was really helpful and friendly. We rented a private apartment and the place was really gruesome. Dark with dirty floors with tons of dust and someone's hair under the bed. I don't check under beds usually, but those were hard not to notice. All in all place seemed neglected, long time not renovated, old walls and furniture. But the worst part that I'm the morning I found a cockroach on my toothbrush!!! It was shocking and disgusting! I had to buy a new tooth brush and to make sure I hide it in a safe place all the time.
On a bright side, we had a piano at our place. Downside, I can't play a piano:(

Anyway, location was great, they even have a free parking, friendly staff, but this hair, dust and cockroaches situation didn't work for me.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Irina K
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Initially was cautious to book a hotel labelled as two star.But it had all we needed and is value for money. Room was bright clean and spacious. Comfortable bed. Lovely high variety breakfast. Lovely choice for winter!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is welllocated in the middle of the city. Just a walk distance from everywhere yoh need-shopping, restaurants, bars etc.
The rooms are cozzy and friendly-but rather small. Next time we will take the suite.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night for our friends 70th birthday.
Lovely small hotel,overlooking beach .Spotlessly clean and very good breakfast well worth the trip from Paphos .Would certainly stay here again. Plenty of restaurants around this area.
A big Thankyou