Anassa Hotel
Souli Beach Hotel(Latchi)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$105
US$99
US$189
US$78
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Nicki Holiday Resort Polis(Polis)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
Hotels.com
US$66
Chriseleni Villas(Latchi)
TripAdvisor
All reviewskids clubamphora restaurantstudio suitebeautiful hotelfive star hotelolive treesscott dunnwithout exceptionfour seasonsleading hotels of the worldinfinity poolsister hotelprivate beachmain restaurantbuffet restaurantimpeccable servicethe general manager
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This is the best hotel in Cyprus by far. I have stayed in most of the 5 star hotels in Cyprus and this is the most beautiful, exclusive and luxurious. The food and service is out of this world. The beach is gorgeous with luxurious sun beds golden sands and attentive service. I have visited this hotel twice and I will most certainly be visiting it again. My only upset is I didnt see it sooner and get married there. I love this hotel. Highly recommended. The spa is amazing and you can see why many celebrities have holidayed at this exclusive location.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MarinaAndrou
Jacqueline D, Manager at Anassa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear MarinaAndrou,

I would like to thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your recent visit to Anassa and I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be coming back to visit us again soon.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the entire hotel team and in particular to the team at Thalassa Spa that you very kindly mentioned.

We do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Anassa in the near future and please do let me know if there is anything else I can help with in the meantime,

Reviewed 20 October 2013

the place is definitely heavenly. but if you dont own a private jet (yes there is a landing area for those) it is a lonnnnnnngggggg drive from the airport that got me thinking: oh my god i dont need this. the rooms are very nice (could be nicer for the amount spent) and are very true to the greek look and feel the place has on you. we had a room facing the pool so it was a bit noisy but still great. we had seafood on the premises which was just OK, and the treatments were very good although you had to actually take a trolly to reach the spa building. i heard of people getting married in that cute chapel they have there which i think could be great. the breakfast is great. some of the rooms have private pools outside the room (we had one) but in the pictures they look way larger then actually are, so if that is alot more expensive, give it up.

Room Tip: because the rooms in the hotel are scattered all around the (fairly large) area, and in many cases you need to take a trolly to get from one place to another, then chose a room that has a sea view, but is also close to the restaurants, not totally remote.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YAELMOSES
Jacqueline D, Manager at Anassa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Yaelmoses,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit very kind comments regarding your recent visit to Anassa.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to pass on these comments to the hotel team. We are constantly striving to ensure our guests enjoy the very best and unique experience at Anassa, whether short or long visits, first time or returning guests.

As you quite rightly mention, we do hold many weddings here at Anassa as it is an ideal venue for such a special occasion.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Anassa in the near future and if there is anything we can help you with in the meantime, please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were moved to this hotel from the sister hotel (almyra-which we hated) and absolutely loved it. Elegant, clean, amazing location, stunning views, great food and charming staff. We had a great time and its fantastic for kids, with a great crèche and very baby friendly staff. Would definitely return. It's a true 5 star hotel. We had a studio suite with a sea view which was perfect and plenty of room for the cot. Our son adored the holiday, especially the kids pool, and we were all very sad to leave.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear LondonLabrador,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to submit your very kind comments regarding your recent visit to Anassa.

We very much look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Anassa in the near future and if there is anything we can help you with in the meantime, please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

It was one of the best vacation ever! Hotel is placed far from the civilization but inside you will find excellent service, clean and spacious rooms, outstanding sea and really nice beach.
We had family vacation with our 3-year-old daughter and I should admit that Anassa is 100% ready for kids of all ages. Nice kids' room full of toys, games, TV and whatever child could wish, comfortable playground in a shadow, lot of toys and free fruits on the beach. Our daughter was very happy.
We chose b&b option and I should say breakfast was reach and tasty. Fresh orange juice, fruits, nuts, eggs, vegetables, meat, delicious porridge and baking, what else could one wish for the breakfast? Coffee was also one of the best and it was served with warm milk which was really nice.
Anassa SPA is perfect! Personnel, cleanness, smell, all was perfect. I highly recommend hot stone massage. It is perfect for relaxation.
Of course, some things I didn't like (for example mattress was too soft as for me) but in general I would like to come back to Anassa once again because Hotel is great.

Room Tip: Rooms in villas are the best choice!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tatiana L
Jacqueline D, Manager at Anassa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Dear Tatian L,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to pass on these comments to the hotel team. We are constantly striving to ensure our guests enjoy the very best and unique experience at Anassa, whether short or long visits, first time or returning guests. We are especially proud to offer an array of excellent services to our younger guests as well.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

In shoulder season, and uncrowded, this is the perfect place for a relaxing break. The hotel is set amid lovely gardens on a hillside above a beautiful bay, well worth the almost hour long journey from Paphos Airport.

The Anassa Hotel tries hard to be a five star luxury hotel, but is let down by its age. Our villa room was large and airy, but somewhat dated, with furnishings and floor that were neither modern nor interestingly ‘antique’. The TV was small, and as we were some distance from the main hotel we should have appreciated tea and coffee making facilities in the room. The bed though was large and comfortable, and there is an evening turn down. Good wardrobe and drawer space too, and lots of hangers! Though clean, with bath and a good shower, the bathroom was rather ‘tired’, with single sink, old bidet, and louvred cabinet doors. There was a useful line over the bath from which to drip swim suits, but nowhere near the sink to hang towels, which was very inconvenient. After a couple of days we discovered that there was indeed a waste bin. For some reason it was kept inside the sink cupboard.

The grounds are spacious and generally well maintained, as are all the public areas of the hotel. However in September it is dark by dinner time, and we found the lighting on the pathways and uneven surfaces inadequate, although staff were always willing to drive us back to the room if requested. The pools and the areas around them were neither particularly attractive nor inviting, and we preferred to go to the gravel beach where loungers, towels and umbrellas were readily available.

The food was generally excellent - too good in fact. We must have put on kilos during our week long stay! The buffets, including breakfast, were exceptional; fresh, interesting and with great variety. We also had an excellent meal in the Pelagos Restaurant, although the Helios was not so good. We drank and enjoyed the local wine, and bottles not finished could be retrieved wherever one dined the next day.

What makes the Anassa the successful hotel it is though are its staff, - every single one of them. Without exception they seem genuinely friendly, and anxious and willing to do anything possible to make each guest feel welcome and enjoy their stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Worlwide
Jacqueline D, Manager at Anassa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Worldwide,

At Anassa, we also take great care to invite our guests to experience the typical Greek village setting with airy rooms and calming neutral interiors providing an elegant and understated ambience, of course it is important to constantly update and refresh the hotel and it's surroundings and we strive to do this regularly and in a discreet way.

Thank you once again for your very kind comments and we very much look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Anassa in the near future and if there is anything we can help you with in the meantime, please feel free to contact us.