“DEFINITELY you will see us AGAIN!!!”
Review of Zening Resorts

Zening Resorts
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Latchi
Limassol
“DEFINITELY you will see us AGAIN!!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We were 2 couples that wanted to spend a couple of nights at Latchi area. We found it using the car GPS!!! Very impressive establishment, extremely friendly staff, rooms were very clean, green everywhere. A very well prepared functions timetable for all tastes. Tennis, yoga, meditation etc
It is a very relaxing resort which we very strongly recommend. We felt at home throughout our short stay. Customer service was beyond any expectation!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

ZenTeam, Manager at Zening Resorts, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
As a manager best compliment for me is when guests returns and remembers name of one of my team members who served them some weeks or months ago. We look forward to your many future visits.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
København, Danmark
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My son & I went on a 7day vacation to the west coast of Cyprus.
He just turned 18, thus we had the perfect plan of booking a one week holiday at an adult oriented Spa & Yoga resort.

ZENING had a great introduction/opening offer during July & August which I could not refuse.

First & foremost it was an amazingly realxed holiday.
I have never been on a vacation with my son (there have been many), where neither of us had the urge to explore the surrounding area etc. Thus the rental car stayed parked for a week.

The only two times we left ZENING was to treat my son to a piece of meat in one of the local seaside Restaurants as the resort only has a Vegetarian kitchen.

We slept long hours and spend a large part of the day by the pool. The pool bar was not yet open, but there was a waiter doing regular rounds around the pool offering juices, coffee etc.

The room we booked turned out to be an entire apartment (seperate bedroom & living room with small kitchen) and was very spacious. We stayed in section/block 12 and can say that section 13 had the same features, am not sure about the remaining sections though.

The rooms were very clean, maybe not so surprising since everything is brand new.
We had an amazing view over the entire coast from our balcony.

Apart from my son's craving for red meat, we were very happy with the food.
My favorite person in the resort was Chef John, who will make those morning eggs anyway you like. Else loads of fresh salads, fresh juices and a great local white wine for the evening...

There might have been minor shortcomings but I can honestly say that I can not remember a single one of them. Staff & management was very helpful whenever we asked for anything.

We did not make full use of the yoga & spa facilities, but the sessions I did join were highly enjoyable (morning yoga & water aerobics).
Have promised myself to do more next time, if I can still afford it once they no longer have the introduction rates available.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank abfabO
Larnaka City, Cyprus
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Zening Resorts is an amazing place for holidays, It is fully renovated with everything brand new but with the sense of the old style. This bungalow style resort is the perfect spot for relaxing. You can there stay away from the routine and the noises of every-days life. It is kept very clean and tidy. The personnel is polite and helpful. It is really unique!
Have in mind that no kid are allowed, no meat is served and that smoking is allowed only in two dedicated areas.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went with my daughter for Holistic break. Settled in very quickly. Loved all the classes that were on offer all day every day from yoga at sunrise with several more classes throughout the day, Pilates, Water Aerobics, meditation, all run by excellent instructors. These classes were all included in price of Holiday which was fantastic. Wonderful Chef Kapel who did all in his power to please everyone. Great alternative therapy package which I would highly recommend and the wonderful Alexandra who did Acpuncture.
All staff worked so hard to please everyone. The owner Ajay just wanted everyone to have me a memorable holiday and was always willing to listen to any suggestions. Since my return I have had so many friends telling me I never looked so well and so toned that I will definitely be returning, next time my friends will also be coming along. It's also opposite beach ( a bit Stoney but water is beautiful) and some nice restaurants within walking distance if you feel Kapel the Chef deserves a break.
Recommend a visit

• Stayed August 2013
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Booked this yoga resort through an offer advertised in the Sunday Times. It was clear that the resort was unfinished when booking the holiday. When I had arrived it was clearerly signposted which areas we were not to enter due to maintenance. My room was spacious, airy, with it's own veranda, and importantly spotless!

As there were very few people, due to it only just opening (it was a family resort before it changed to this adult only yoga resort), the 2 pools were very, very quiet which was great, especially when you have the jacuzzi to yourself.

The owners were very receptive to feedback, especially with regard to the yoga and meditation schedule and food. There are still a few changes they need to consider regarding the food. Seeing as the resort was so close to the seas, it was a shame that there wasn't the option to have fish and also allow for a vegetarian option as I felt there just wasn't enough protein, especially when you consider we were doing quite strenous yoga.

The staff, masseurs and the hollistic therapits were 5 star. Excellent therapists and I would recommned the treatments they have on offer, evern though some of them seem a bit out there!

All in all, a lovely resort. I booked this through an offer. I am not sure whether it would be worth the full price as we did not see the finished article.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Second time visiting this hotel but first after the renovation. The place is fantastic and relaxing with breathtaking views to the Akamas Bay. The staff does their best to provide a first class service, always with a smile and very well trained. The vegetarian choice is very good and service at the restaurant is excellent. The rooms are very nicely decorated with calming colors. Our maid was very efficient and always with a kind attitude. First place ever where you are taken care off the management from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. Congratulations to the staff and management and thank you for the excellent and discreet service. We will be back soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Had such a nice time and found it so good to relax that I extended twice. Classes really helped me back in shape,the guests were very social, and staff was always helpful. Beautiful place, and keen to see it again.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Glocal28
Also consider these accommodations in or near Latchi
Aphrodite Beach Hotel
Mariela Hotel Apartments
Azia Resort & Spa
Azia Resort & Spa
#39 of 86 in Paphos

Been to Zening Resorts? Share your experiences!