I will summarize my review with the positives and negatives below.
All is all the food was good but not exactly value for money.
Not the best sushi I had in Cyprus (or Limassol) but definitely the most expensive.
The staff and the service are excellent although the kitchen should slow down a bit in bringing you each course.
I would recommend this place although take note of the below.
- great variety of sushi/maki/sashimi
- the fish used and ingredients are very fresh and of excellent quality. You can really taste the difference from a lot of other sushi/asian restaurants on the island
- great service always with a smile
- the restaurant appears to be very well organized and run like clockwork
- I like to have some breathing space between the starter, main, dessert. This was not the case here and literally a few seconds after we finished out starter, the platter with all the sushi/sashimi arrived. Yes I don't like to wait too long for my food but I don't want to feel like I am being pushed in finishing. The kitchen needs to slow down and give the customers some breathing space between courses.
- speaking of breathing space, this was literally a bit hard to come by when we visited. We opted for the smoking section (yes you might say I had it coming) but out table was very close to another group of 6 people who were smoking 3 shishas. As I smoker myself I don't mind a bit of smoke when im eating but this was too much. I could barely see my other half on the same table, at one point, and felt that I was eating through fog. Better to rename the smoking area to Shisha Lounge so that people know what to expect. Either place the tables in the smoking area a bit further apart or invest in some better ventilation.
- Although the food is quite good, it does not represent value for money. I think all in all we paid about 85 Euros for the two of us which includes 2 soups, 1 tea, 1 glass of wine, 1 starter to share, 2 sushi, 1 sashimi and 1 dessert. I would have expected to pay this much perhaps in Oslo or London but not Limassol.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.