The Woodman Sports Pub and Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014

good bar ,clean and family friendly,good beer at a good price not a lot of noise, food good and plentiful , can sit and watch the world go by

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Went here for a charity quiz night. Drinks and service was good. Didn't eat but saw the food on other tables and it looked great! Will certainly be going back to sat sometime!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Visited today (one of many occasions that we go) for Sunday lunch and had the 3 course set easter menu! Initially I was disappointed as I didn't fancy a Sunday roast and wanted something lighter, however, I was not disappointed. It ended up being the best Sunday roast the Woodman had served me (and I've had a fair few ;-)!!) I was surprised as being easter sunday it was busy, so expected to be served an average roast. I had soup starter, which even my son loved; roast beef main and was the best beef I have had in a long time, it was thick and easy to cut, with no fat at all. Gravy and Yorkshire pudding was impressive as ever too. I had the chocolate fudge cake and cream for pudding. This was lovely and moist and just enough. The cost for the set menu was fantastic, considering it usually costs around 12euros (give or take) for just the main roast. On this occasion it cost only 14.95euros for 3 courses. Well worth it...great service and great food (so lovely tip left for you guys!)
Staff are friendly and prompt with their service. Cannot fault this pub. BEST IN LIMASSOL!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My husband decided to have fish and chips, and Woodman was the place. The pub is in the center of the city, and you can't miss it.
Thought that it would be one of those many English pubs with so so food and good beer. Actually it turned out that the food is great - I've decided not to go with traditional fish and chips (although it looked very good), and tried prawn curry instead. Have to say that I will come back just for that curry:)

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have been coming to Cyprus now, once or twice a year, for over 20 years from an Island renowned for service and culinary delights. Whilst I cannot comment on the food, having none here, the beer is always cold, presented and serviced as always by attentive and friendly staff. I can see why I get drawn back to this very BRITISH establishment time after time