“Good location, good food, good atmosphere”
Review of NOA restaurant & bar - MOVED

NOA restaurant & bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
“Good location, good food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

A really good thing about this place is that there is plenty of space between tables so you do not feel crowded and can have a good, private conversation. They staff are professional and friendly and do not rush you. A long leisurely lunch is guaranteed. Oh, and the food is very good too!

• Visited December 2013

• Greek first
United States
“Fish Mezze and ocean front dining”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

we ate dinner at this lovely place which is frequented by large families out for an evening meal.
The Fish Mezze was delicious and the amount of food that they served for four of us could have served another 2-3 diners. Every dish on the mezze was lip smacking good and we had to tell the waiter to give us some more time in between the courses of mezzes. One can step away from the table and walk on the sand. The views are simply fabulous. The service was good. Definitely a place that I would gladly eat at on another visit to Limassol Cyprus.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Scrippsmater
Kaarina, Finland
“I would come back”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I liked everything about the restaurant.
We ordered Meze, fish, and I liked everything about it. Well, the last fish course was not that special, rather the opposite, but everything before that, delicious.
Very friendly young staff, service excellent, and the view to the sea was certainly added value in a busy part of Limassol.
I feel that most certainly got what I paid for.
And Yes, if I would come back´to Limassol, this is a pplace where I would take my family!

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and a great location”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This place is amazing, the location is great as its on the beach and the food is exceptional. We had my fathers 70th birthday party there and the service was next to none - the staff were really friendly and we ordered the Meat Meze and the variety was mouthwatering. The management also organised the music for the party and really put themselves out to make it a special occasion. I would highly recommend this place!!

• Visited August 2013
Limassol, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rip Off & Awful restaurant but with a great location”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

visited this restaurant last week ....great location but the food was very average and we were offered a fish called orfos which we ordered ...when the fish came it was not Orfos but another fish which was very cheap (a third of the price) .....my uncle who is a fish lover mentioned this to the waiter and to his credit he did speak to the owner but we were still charged for Orfos which was 25.00 per portion. Most of all the owner did not even make the effort to come to the table to deal with the complaint but charged us for a much cheaper fish claiming that it was Orfos.....obviously he did not realize that some people know there fish well.......although this restaurant was in a great location it was a total rip off and they did not even have the decency to deal with our complaint even though we payed around 140 euros for 3 pax. I would not recommend this restaurant to any one .....i also noticed that even with such a great location by the sea it was empty i wonder why? because they continue to rip people off and sell cheap fish as expensive one........so avoid this place for sure .....unless you want to be ripped off!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013