“Great atmosphere lovely views and wonderful food !”
Review of NOA restaurant & bar - MOVED

NOA restaurant & bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere lovely views and wonderful food !”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We just had lunch at this restaurant and even though it is the 1st of February we were able to sit outside in the sun,right next to the sea,listening to the waves whilst enjoying a glass of wine and the most scrumptious meal.It was a glorious experience.
The food is wonderful and portions generous ,a varied menu with something for all tastes.
The service is excellent.
The place has recently been renovated and the atmosphere is really great,inside and out..This has become one of our favourite place to eat.It never fails to deliver !

• Visited February 2014

• Greek first
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
“Good location, good food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

A really good thing about this place is that there is plenty of space between tables so you do not feel crowded and can have a good, private conversation. They staff are professional and friendly and do not rush you. A long leisurely lunch is guaranteed. Oh, and the food is very good too!

• Visited December 2013
United States
“Fish Mezze and ocean front dining”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

we ate dinner at this lovely place which is frequented by large families out for an evening meal.
The Fish Mezze was delicious and the amount of food that they served for four of us could have served another 2-3 diners. Every dish on the mezze was lip smacking good and we had to tell the waiter to give us some more time in between the courses of mezzes. One can step away from the table and walk on the sand. The views are simply fabulous. The service was good. Definitely a place that I would gladly eat at on another visit to Limassol Cyprus.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Scrippsmater
Kaarina, Finland
“I would come back”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I liked everything about the restaurant.
We ordered Meze, fish, and I liked everything about it. Well, the last fish course was not that special, rather the opposite, but everything before that, delicious.
Very friendly young staff, service excellent, and the view to the sea was certainly added value in a busy part of Limassol.
I feel that most certainly got what I paid for.
And Yes, if I would come back´to Limassol, this is a pplace where I would take my family!

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and a great location”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This place is amazing, the location is great as its on the beach and the food is exceptional. We had my fathers 70th birthday party there and the service was next to none - the staff were really friendly and we ordered the Meat Meze and the variety was mouthwatering. The management also organised the music for the party and really put themselves out to make it a special occasion. I would highly recommend this place!!

• Visited August 2013