“Amazing Hotel”

Parklane, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Ranked #17 of 57 Hotels in Limassol
“Amazing Hotel”
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We stayed there for one night, but was enough to realise what an amazing hotel it is. All the Hotel personnel was friendly and willing to help us. The dinner on one of the Hotel's Restaurants was excellent. We tried the Japanese restaurant called "Kojima" inside the hotel. The view from our room was fantastic, and the breakfast was one of the best I have ever had in a 5 star hotel. One last tip if you wish a desert in the middle of the night use the Room Service and have a Crème brûlée again one of the most tasteful I ever had. I totally recommend this hotel for all types of travellers Families, Friends, Couples.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I'm going there every year for 2 weeks. Last time i went was a few weeks month ago with my boyfriend, is a wonderful place where I have never experienced. Its a top hotel in the very heart of Limassol with superb luxurious rooms with a lot of space. We had an executive room with views to the back. Our room was large with king size bed and superb writing table and lounging areas.
If I have to say a word, that is "Brilliant''

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Evie_fireflies
Reviewed 16 August 2011

We needed to get away for a few days and get pampered. The SPA was amazing. Professional service, and great range of treatments.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2011

The hotel is beautiful and the staff are friendly and helpful. The room was really comfortable and the service was excellent. One of the staff even came to my room to help me put a safety pin in my dress!! The spa is incredible and offers a wide range of treatments. I honestly didn't want to leave.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank BillyM82
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Our stay at Le Meridien was a pleasure from the moment we checked in. We were welcomed with cool flannels and cold drinks at reception and were given room upgrades. The rooms were very spacious and well equiped. The beds were probably the best we've slept in anywhere in the world. Lovely balcony overlooking the pool and the sea. All the staff were friendly and efficient and went out of their way to be helpful. The pool area was well kept and there were plenty of sunbeds and (importanty in 40 degrees!) plenty of parasols. The facilities for children were excellent and, again, everything was in great order. The spa was absolutely amazing.
The food in the restaurant was of a good quality both at breakfast and in the evenings.
We travelled in a party of eight people (six adults and two children) and all agreed that we would return to Le Meridien as soon as possible!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2011

We have just returned from our 4th stay in five years at this hotel.

We have two young children and like places that are of high quality but not over the top and full of pretentious people draped in animal print and Gucci.

We like this hotel because it is very friendly, the food is great and the service is good. It is also a very safe environment for young children.

We tend to opt for two adjoining rooms and this gives us loads of space and flexibility with our 3 year old and 8 year old. However, whilst the children's club is supposed to be ok, we have seen the quality of the children's entertainment drop significantly over the past 5 years - if you want quality evening entertainment for your kids forget it. This hotel has gone from pretty bad to terrible over the past 5 years (not a patch on the evening entertainment for kids at le meridian in Sardinia).

I have read a number of reviews that criticise this hotel for not being "5 star" in terms of overall quality and I have to say that whilst I am a fan, I do have to agree that it is getting very tired and really needs a re-fit if it is to compete for customers willing to pay 5 star prices and indeed this year is by far the quietest I have ever known it to be for late July, which may suggest people are starting to look elsewhere (as I expect we will be).

That said, the combination of a great pool, great food and friendly consistent service may bring us back for our 5th stay next year.

• Stayed July 2011
5 Thank Baros111
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Don’t know where to start… it’s been a month since we return from our holidays at Le Meridien in Cyprus and I am still dreaming of this paradise. Beautiful gardens, lots of space, fantastic service, million facilities to choose from, lovely spa, amazing food! Positive: kids club and facilities (they even have kids’ restaurant), spa (always fine, but this one is SUPER good), exceptional service – everyone so helpful and they new when is my birthday, I’ve got a cake.
One must try the pier bar, sinking in the middle of the sea, and listening to the waves while having a cocktail, really unique.
Negative: so good food that I put 5 extra kg and that holidays ended so fast…Also too humid over the period we stayed.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and Limassol in general. If your in limassol do visit columbia plazza and also breeze club, lots of places to chose from.
Special thanks to Anna and, Stephanie and Davor at concierge who was very helpful in booking our boat trip.

Room Tip: nice pier bar