“Paradise for English”

Ranked #1 of 57 Hotels in Limassol
Singapore, Singapore
“Paradise for English”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my wife during Easter holidays, and as long as I observed in breakfast buffet, the hotel was 80% occpied by English, especially with kids. The room was very clean and wide with a very big double bed. The spaces for exercise facilities were large including the pool with 3.7 meter depth. Also, the private beach was just in front of the sea. I had a dinner in the restaurant offering a la carte dishes, and we were comfortable for its cuisines and silence without kids. The staff were very friendly and supportive. I want to come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Sea View must be nicer.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions about our Amathus. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I am always very proud to read about the outstanding service our team provides to our guests, and the memorable moments they create. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with all.

We, the entire team of the Amathus, are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future for another great experience.

Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (581)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a week in the 3 rd week of April .
Couldn't fault a thing .
Excellent accommodation , brilliant facilities ,ever helpful staff,good breakfast buffet .
Would definitely recommend it to families looking for a relaxing week in the proximity of sun & sand .

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at the Amathus.

Your fantastic review describes what we strive for every day – thank you so much.

I do hope that on your next visit to Cyprus, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back, for what I am sure will be another great experience.

Kind regards
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

This was a fabulous 48hrs spent with my wife in the lap of luxury. Our booking started on day 1 of this season so there was still some refurbishment work going on but it did not detract from an amazing stay. The breakfast choices had to be seen to be believed and the gym, spa, private beach and ultra modern fixtures an fittings all added to a fantastic experience. The staff could not have been more helpful and during a spa massage some unwanted noise resulted in a discount for us for any inconvenience. A great hotel where the customer definitely comes first.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit at the Amathus.

Dear Reviewer

I was delighted to read that you found the service and facilities to your entire satisfaction. It is always a pleasure receiving positive comments from our patrons.

I am always very proud to read about the outstanding service our team provides to our guests, and the memorable moments they create. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with all of them.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you and your spouse back to the Amathus, this time for a longer stay. Please contact me directly at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com when planning your next visit to Cyprus.

Kind regards

Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Well, what can I say. I felt that all my needs and requirements were covered during my stay here; room amenities, fitness centre, delicious cuisine, beautiful rooms, hospitable service. No issues encountered during my stay. The pool and beach facilities of the hotel are impressive – the beach boys very friendly and helpful. Actually, all the staff was very helpful from reception to maids. I stayed in the Junior Suites, the room had bulgari shower gels and even your own espresso machine – something I don’t see often in other five star hotels. Generally, the atmosphere around the hotel and the island is very calm and pleasant. I liked my time here very much.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Reviewer

I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit to the Amathus.

As I always do, I have shared your kind words with my brilliant team who makes this all happen. For me personally, it is a genuine delight to read about the memorable moments our team creates for our guests.

We, the entire team of the Amathus, are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. Please contact me directly at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com when planning your next visit to Cyprus.

Hampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have just returned from this wonderful hotel with my wife and two young boys. We stayed nearly a week and from the moment we arrived we were looked after by friendly and courteous staff. The pool areas are fantastic and patrolled constantly for safety and security. The restaurants served a great variety of food and the room maids kept our room clean and tidy on many of their visits throughout the day. Reception staff were also of the highest quality. Of the many hotels we have stayed in, this is the BEST.!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Andrewr6550
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Reviewer

I was delighted to read that your experience with us was a memorable one and, most in particular, that our team were able to make you feel so welcome. It is always encouraging for them to read such positive feedback regarding the service they provide to our guests, and it will be my pleasure to share yours with them.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Have just returned from a wonderful holiday at the Amathus Beach.

I last stayed at the Hotel in 1990 and had wonderful memories of a great family holiday. I was similarly impressed by this trip and my family have returned home having had a very memorable holiday.

The hotel was excellent with great facilities. The staff were courteous, polite and attentive to your every need and the service levels are 5 star.

I would definitely recommend the half board option, the buffets are delicious and the differing regional themes provide interest at every meal time. It was also great to see the head chef out of the kitchen and meeting guests. He was great with my children and if yours enjoy ice cream his home made creations are delicious.

We enjoyed the company of many similar families around the pool and if you are looking for a relaxed break to get away and unwind as a family then this hotel is perfect for you.

We will return very soon.

Room Tip: Go for the sea view.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review of your recent stay with us.

Since 1990, we have carried out numerous renovations to our hotel, destined to provide guests with an elevated lifestyle experience and comfort.

I was delighted to read that your experience with us was so memorable, and of course in particular that our team were able to make you feel so welcome. They do work so hard to ensure all our guests feel at home for every single moment they are with us, and it is a genuine pleasure for me to share positive feedback such as yours with all our team members. Most in particular, I have already informed our Executive Chef about your very positive comments about him.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back a t the Amathus.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have stayed in your lovely hotel and attended the ITU workshop Seminar. The whole organisation of the whole event was excellent, the food and the service was very good. I would like to pass my appreciation to all the staff who contributed to the event, especially to the conference team who were exceptionally helpful and very professional.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gosh P
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Reviewer

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

I was delighted to read that your experience with us while attending the ITU workshop Seminar was so memorable. Most in particular that our Conference Team make your event a success.

All of our personnel work so hard to ensure all our guests feel at home for every single moment they are with us. It is a genuine pleasure for me to share positive feedback such as yours with all our team members.

I do hope that we, the entire Amathus team, will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back at the hotel in the near future.