Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
Adonia(Limassol)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,241 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barleading hotels of the worldlimanaki fishfish restaurantkids clubjunior suitessea viewsea waterindoor poolamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonsspecial thankshalf boardfamily holiday
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We spent 5 days in this hotel and we were treated like VIP people and services at hotel impressed us a lot! The staff was so professional, kind and helpful. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and fresh.

1  Thank Larisa R
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Ms. Larisa R, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I have already passed your encouraging comments to our great team. We are glad that you liked our rooms and we will pass your kind comments to our Executive Chef about the breakfast buffet.

Thanks a lot for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please contact me directly at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com when planning your next visit to Cyprus.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had our wedding at Amathus Hotel last weekend and spent 3 nights there. A wedding is the happiest day of a couple`s life but at the same time it can be very stressful. I have to say that with the help of the capable hotel staff we sailed though the day with a smile on our face. Since the moment we arrived we were greeted with extreme friendliness and professionalism not only by the staff at the reception but by the management, porters and everyone associated with the hotel. Despite the windy weather on the day making set-up for the wedding difficult, everything went according to plan without any stress or hick-ups leaving both us and all our quests extremely impressed with every aspect of organisation, service and quality of the cocktail reception and dinner.
We have stayed in many 5 star hotels in Limassol, Cyprus and abroad and although we are generally pleased with our stays, I must say that Amathus takes the meaning of a 5star hotel to a different level. Everything from the lobby, rooms, SPA and gardens are what you come to expect from a five star hotel but what stands out is the service that is not only friendly and professional but has a personal touch to it. We were spoiled with complimentary amenities more than one would expect and we were equally impressed by the quality of the breakfast and lunch we had at the hotel. Our special day would definitely remain unforgettable and we will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Nmitsides1,

I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit at the Amathus.

I am delighted you chose the Amathus for your wedding celebrations and it is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our help in making the experience so special.

I will share your kind comments with the team here and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you all back in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Wonderful service began as soon as we parked the car, help was on hand along with a very warm greeting. Reception carried on in exactly the same way, very welcoming and when taken to our room wow, very spacious, massive bed and a brilliant sea view from our balcony. The pool and the sunbed area was fabulous, someone was on hand to help set our chosen sunning area and when the sun went round they came and helped with the umbrella again,wonderful. On recommendation from reception we booked to have an evening meal in The Grill - the food, service, ambiance in fact everything was fantastic, breakfast is anther plus a lot of choices for All tastes we could not fault this hotel and we would definitely go there again.

Room Tip: Room 106 has a magnificent view

Dear Doubledd1961,

I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit.

I am delighted to read your kind comments on the experience and to note how much you enjoyed our facilities and services.

I will share your feedback with the team here and I hope to be able to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We live local so on the spur of the moment we spent one night to check this hotel out as it had been recently updated. Wow what an experience the service is draw dropping nothing is to much trouble from being met at the car checking in and the room was amazing. The facilities are 6 star with the pool and outside area take your breath away. We ate at the new Grill restaurant and I had the best meal I have had in years. What i would say is that the Service by all staff is beyond what I would expect even from a 5 star hotel. We will be back!

1  Thank Deeg1962

Dear Deeg1962,

I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Amathus.

I was delighted that we met your expectations during your stay and that you have got a chance to try our new "crown jewel", The Grill Room. As I always do, I have shared your kind words with my brilliant team who make this all happen.

Please do come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Great location.pool swimming and sea swimming.food variety and tasty.all amenities you would wish for.get cracking and book it.if you don't have car,the hotel is on a bus route.also across the road is a handy snack bar/pub,speaking fluent English.the staff will do anything for you,quietly and efficiently..

Room Tip: And no I don't own it.just a happy holidaymaker.book a room overlooking the gardens,palm trees and pools and sea.if u do not have a car,the hotel is on bus route.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback following your recent stay with us at the Amathus Beach Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you found the service and facilities to your entire satisfaction. It is always a pleasure receiving positive comments from our patrons.

As I always do, I have shared your kind words with my brilliant team who makes this all happen.

We, the entire team of the Amathus, are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.