“Wedding and stay at hotel”

Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
Ranked #2 of 56 Hotels in Limassol
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We have just had my daughter's wedding at this hotel and I must say that it was WONDERFUL!!! . The staff at all times were attentive and nothing was ever too much trouble. The hotel was perfect. The wedding planner that assisted my daughter throughout the arrangements answered all her questions and was 100% attentive at all times. The grounds and quay side made a perfect setting for the wedding. I would though ally recommend this hotel. Can I also say a thank you to all the staff for making it such a perfect day and stay for us all.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charmaigne2014
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Charmaigne2014,

I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit to Amaathus Beach Hotel.
I am delighted you chose the Amathus for the daughter's wedding.It is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our help in making the experience so special. I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team.

In the meantime, I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you all back in the very near future.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

No words needed! I loved everything about this hotel! A MUST for your holidays! Very good accomodation with spas, swiming pools and the service was great! It was a really good experience! The best hotel in cyprus!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear TheodorosA,

Thank you ever so much for posting such a nice review on Tripadvisor. It’s wonderful reading about your satisfaction.
Your feedback regarding our services was such a pleasure to read, and I will be glad to share your rating with our personnel. For me personally it is a genuine pleasure to read about the memorable moments our team creates for our guests.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you very soon at the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.

With kind regards,

Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Reviewed 28 August 2014

We had a lovely and unforgettable time!!! All the areas of the hotel were tidy and clean. A great beach hotel to spend your holidays. All staff (from the receptionist to the restaurant attendants to beach personnel and cleaners) were polite and attentive to our needs!!! Also the spa was an amazing experience :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear PaPE03,
Thank you so very much for your kind feedback following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel. I was really pleased to read your kind words and have passed them on to my great team at the hotel.

I am also glad that you liked our spectacular Spa, the only member in Cyprus of “The Leading Spas of the World”.

“Leading Spas of the World”, like its sister company, “The Leading Hotels of the World”, strives to provide sophisticated travelers with an identification of the most luxurious and exclusive hotels and resorts in the world.

Please do come and stay with us again which I hope is very soon.

My best regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2014

In the coast line of Limassol, walking in the beach, this hotel will make the best impression to you. In this hotel i had my wedding, and i also visit for a cup of coffee. The lobby and cafe area is outstanding. An excellent value for money for the couple who wants to go somewhere specia, if not to stay, at least for a cocktail. The gardens and the surrounding area will impress anyone passing by. Rooms are 5 star and so the service! The staff is great and attending. This hotel in the Amuthusia area of Limassol, which is recently renovated, it marries perfectly modern life with Limassol of the past.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear EvangelosDynou,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback following your recent stay with us at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I was delighted to read that you found the service and facilities to your entire satisfaction. It is always a pleasure receiving positive comments from our patrons.
As I always do, I have shared your kind words with my brilliant team who makes this all happen.

We, the entire team of the Amathus, are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We've spent 10 days in Aug 2014 in this hotel.
Room was spacious, cozy beds and all clean.
The kids had wafels waiting for them near the beds which the maids made sure to refill every day.
The hotel is clean and well organized.
THe staff is AMAZING. We've never been to a hotel where everybody from the staff smiles and says hello, helps even if you don't ask and always have a positive attitude.
Bus stop to the old city and the beutiful marina is just outside, and in 15-25 min drive you're there.
We can also recommend a great italian restaurant whithin 10 min walking distance called "Il Sapore" in the direction of Limassol
We would defenetly go there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Moishe U,

I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit to the Amathus.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the location and service you received during your stay and that our Team has met your overall expectations.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you very soon at the Amathus Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I can honestly say that I haven't stayed in a hotel before with so many genuinely lovely staff. What a difference that makes to a holiday!

Whilst the hotel is beautiful and immaculately kept, all the services are excellent and efficient, it is the friendliness of the people that I will remember. Also, a willingness to go out of their way to help with any requests. They really went the extra mile.

There were lots of nice, little extra touches and the food was delicious with a good selection.

I can thoroughly recommend this hotel. We chose it because of the good reviews on TripAdvisor, and we are more than happy to be adding another one.

Room Tip: Go for the sea view with a balcony. It will cost more but it's better than the no balcony inland...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear MichaelpBanks,
Thank you very much for sharing your impressions about our Amathus.
I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. At the Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, one of “The Leading Hotels of the World” and the “Leading Spas”, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us and I will share it with my brilliant team.
I am always very proud to read about the outstanding service our team provides to our guests, and the memorable moments they create. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with of them.
I look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future, where we shall spare no effort to exceed your expectations once again.

With kind regards

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have stayed at Amathus a year ago and had an 'ok' opinion.
So finding out that the hotel is completely renovated was a great surprise!
The hotel room emits subtle luxury, the breakfast is abundant and tasty, the service is great, while the fish taverna is also very good, with delicious plates.
Although I traveled for business, I would love to take my family there!

Room Tip: room with sea view is better than room with mountain view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Litsa M,

I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Amaathus. I was delighted that we met your expectations during your business trip to the hotel and got a chance to try our fantastic Limanaki Fish Restaurant.
Please do come and stay with us again soon, this time for leisue with your family.
Kind regards,