Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
US$155
GrandResort(Limassol)
US$245
US$227
Kapetanios Hotel Limassol(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
US$255
getaroom.com
2,241 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barleading hotels of the worldlimanaki fishfish restaurantkids clubjunior suitessea viewsea waterindoor poolamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonsspecial thankshalf boardfamily holiday
Reviewed 19 March 2010

Amathus in Limassol… JUST OUTSTANDING !
I have stayed at Amathus in limassol at the end of February for 5 days and it was just amazing. The hotel looked brand new and elegant.
We were welcomed by Mr Marinos upon check in. He offered us a refreshing juice while he arranged our breathtaking sea view room. Even though on the first floor the room was way above our expectations. Very modern with views of the Mediterranean sea.
The food was great and with many options. Mr Evros the Restaurants Manager always greeted us with a smile and was extremely helpful in giving us the best seats available and choosing the best wine with our meal.
The Spa relaxing area was one if a kind. We helped ourselves to a calming tea and listened soothing sounds after our treatments. Mr Xenios assisted in creating the best package of treatments for me and my wife.

We had the opportunity to meet with all the team at the management cocktail on Monday. Thank you Mr Kilanis and your entire team at the Amathus Limassol for taking such great care of us.
It was our first time in Amathus but definitely not our last!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2010

My review is in the form of a letter I dispatched to the manager of the hotel the day following our departure: "Dear Mr Kilanis, My wife and I stayed at the hotel over the weekend where during our stay I misplaced my mobile phone. The phone was recovered by your staff by the evening and as notified I plan to retrieve it tomorrow afternoon from the Housekeeper. I wanted to thank your Reception desk staff and the cleaning staff on duty for their overall polite and courteous assistance on Sunday. Given the opportunity my compliments also for the improved renovated rooms as well as the quality and service at the Asiachi restaurant.
With kind regards, NK

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2010

The public areas of this hotel are stunning - for us the recent renovations have been a huge success. The main reception area has been opened out to give wonderful views of the sea. The furniture is fantastic - every where you look there's another style of iconic chair - ideal for design enthusiasts. A nice touch for low season is the introduction of a very futuristic open fire.

We enjoyed the different styles of restaurants on offer and the food was terrific. The table d'hote (4 courses, consistently good) was 36 euros.

We stayed in a basic Inland View room which is good for low season as you get a bit more room and a sofa. We were shown round the seaview and superior rooms and they all looked great, old and new style, and the Junior Suites were super.

The gym and indoor swimming pool are good. There is a beautirful spa but we didn't use it as we found it too expensive. These things are relative, of course, and to give examples, a prescriptive facial, 60 minutes, was 104 euros, a therapeutic massage, 55 minutes, was 105 euros and a spa manicure, 55 minutes, was 60 euros. The products used were Carita and Pevonia Botanica which I hadn't heard of and didn't seem very interesting.

The outdoor areas looked good although obviously were not in full use when we were there. There is a paved walk along the beach front of the hotel which stretches from just after the Apollonia hotel to almost but not quite Governors Beach which is good for a walk, or running if you must.

All the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LondonVectis
Reviewed 11 February 2010

My colleagues and I recently arranged a business conference at the Amathus in Limassol and were impressed with the facilities. The conference room was light and airy and they met all our requirements for the meeting efficiently. Our group was placed in the newly refurbished modern rooms which was a real plus and we had two excellent dinners at the hotel. Commended! I’m thinking about going back on holiday.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2010

I stayed here for two nights while on a business trip to Limassol. It is an excellent hotel with all mod cons, luxurious furnishings and full of style. I was upgraded to a deluxe sea view room which has beautiful view of the beach and gardens of the hotel. The room was very comfortable, including comfy beds, flat screen TV and compliemntary wireless internet access. The bathroom was very stylishe with bvlgary toiletries, but rather on the small side. Breakfast was excellent, a lavish buffet including an omelette/fried eggs station. Expresso or capuccino coffee included. The hotel has a lovely spa that I did not use. The hotel is opposite the archaeological site of Amathus. Its only downside is that is it about four miles from downtown Limassol but taxis are inexpensive and plentiful. On my last day I had their luhch buffet which was excellent and good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business