2,353 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar limanaki fish leading hotels of the world fish restaurant kids club sea view indoor pool junior suite amazing hotel private beach five star hotel four seasons half board special thanks public areas sun loungers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it was really a wonderful vacation for all the family from 2 years old up to the oldest in the family.we were on the half board program and find it very convenience and very pleasant.food was good and the assortment very wide and generous. Playground for the kids well maintain and looked after

Room Tip: very comfort, staff very attentive to any requests
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 61amiramz
Many thanks for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor. The system of responding to our TripAdvisor reviews doesn’t allow me to address our guests by name even though I recognized you, and I have already replied to your guest questionnaire, so please forgive my impersonal address.
I was really pleased that you and your big family enjoyed your stay with us. It is rewarding to know our team has fulfilled your expectations. As I always do, I will share your comments about our delicious food with our Executive Chef and his brigade.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Back at the Amathus Beach Hotel after an absence of about 8-9 years and how refreshing it was to find the hotel in Top Form beautifully refurbished and welcoming as we remember it.
The grounds are perfectly kept and the revamped restaurants and bars welcoming and modern.
Our room overlooking the grounds had fantastic views over the sea with a large balcony.
The room well decorated in a modern style with everything you needed and with a huge bed to boot.
The marble bathroom felt fresh and airy and the only thing missing was a walk-in shower but we were told that if we had requested one we would been given one with.
All the amenities were top quality and always replenished on time.
I want to mention especially the staff which were absolutely exceptional starting from the front desk, porters and all the way to the breakfast and restaurants.
Always smiling and nothing was too difficult for them. Top people!
Free wi-fi was available everywhere and also a very good gym and spa.
The breakfast by the way is a feast for the eyes and i can't think of anything not being available .
Cant wait to come back!

Room Tip: Pay the extra for sea view! Its worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear OTT12,
I thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review on TripAdvisor for the Amathus Beach Hotel. I have really very much appreciated your feedback regarding your stay and I am very glad that you returned to our hotel after an absence of 8 - 9 years.
It was my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our amenities and that you liked so much our food.
Our rooms in the main building have been recently renovated and our new, intimate, comfortable and high-tech accommodation is adorned with fashionable furniture. However the biggest challenge is the combination of all above with the stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea from all our sea view rooms and junior suites.
Your comments that the staff were absolutely exceptional and always smiling are motivating to read. Our team work hard to provide first class customer care for our guests and to ensure that they have received exceptional service. When these efforts are acknowledged it makes all their hard work worthwhile.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Amathus for a week for a friend’s wedding. The hotel is bigger than I would normally choose and there are a lot of people which makes it a little commercial and not that personable, however, what qualifies this place for a 5/5 score is the fantastic team that work here.
The buffet breakfast is good, the rooms are nice, the pool and beach are all good too, but the service is excellent.
With so many people to serve and satisfy, every interaction with a team member was friendly, courteous and helpful. At all hours of the day. From the breakfast staff to the beach restaurant waitress to the reception team - always smiling and always looking to please. Truly impressive - thank you!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Deaar FritzWa83,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Amathus on the occasion of your friend's wedding.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and that you found my team to be fantastic. We try so hard to meet and exceed our guests expectations, and so it is wonderful to know that you felt very well treated. My team and I were thrilled to read this comment this morning.
I am very glad you especially enjoyed our breakfast and you liked your room.
Your feedback means a lot to us all here at the Amathus, so thank you very much for taking the time to share a few words about your experience, it is truly appreciated.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to our hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

First time here and we have already booked to go back next year for 2 weeks instead of 1.
I’m not sure where to start - the staff are amazing and nothing was any trouble. The bedroom was spacious, bed superb, shower even better, WiFi strong and cleaned superbly every day.
The layout is fantastic, spotlessly clean and brilliantly maintained - there are always plenty of staff taking care of things - and you.
The food is wonderful (try the baked oysters in Limanaki or the fillet steak in Grill Room).
The choice of bars and dining/lunch options was fantastic and there was plenty of choice at breakfast.
The pools were great and there was a tremendous amount of sun loungers so you always got somewhere and the attentive staff where always on hand to move an umbrella for you or bring a drink.
Highly, highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JonnyAWeir
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear JonnyAWeir,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Amathus.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us, and found my team to be amazing. It means a great deal to us to receive such lovely feedback, which has been shared with everyone here at the Amathus this morning.
It is brilliant to know that you found your bedroom to be especially comfortable. I also appreciate you noting the quality of our food. My Executive Chef and his team are so proud and thrilled by you mentioning this as a highlight of your visit, and to know that you particularly enjoyed our menu.
It was absolutely our pleasure to have taken care of you here at the Amathus. The team and I are very pleased that you loved your stay here, and to know that you have already reserved to return next year for two weeks. It really makes all the difference to us to know when we have made a visit so special and memorable.
We, the entire Amathus team, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back next year, where we shall spare no effort to exceed once again your expectations.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The hotel was perfect.The room with sea view was perfect for usThe kids club was wonderfull, my kids enjoy so much.The food is so delicise...One of the best hotels i had travel to.The member of the hotel were so nice....

Room Tip: The room with sea view was perfect for us
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Georgesdan,
Many thanks for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor.
I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and above all that your children had a fantastic time. Actually, our Pelican Kids’ Club is a heaven for our young guests, with indoor and outdoor activities, while the Kids’ Pool with the slides is the best attraction for them. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquility of our beach and lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
I am indeed very glad that you liked the sea view from our sea view rooms and junior suites. All of these room types have an unobstructed and stunning view of the Mediterranean Sea, combined with the 4,000m2 immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens.
Kind regards,