Four Seasons Hotel
GrandResort(Limassol)
US$658
US$535
US$454
Harmony Bay Hotel(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Pool
Kapetanios Hotel Limassol(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$99
Agoda.com
Kapetanios Odyssia(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$115
Estella Hotel Apartments(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$301
US$214
Cancelon
2,227 results
All reviewscafe tropicalvivaldi restaurantjacuzzi bathmolton brown toiletriessea viewreception managernothing is too much troubleluxury hotelwelcome drinkhotel restaurantsadult poolfantastic hotelmanagement teamsun loungersvisited this hotelmain restaurantkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Definitely one the top 3, if not the number one, luxury hotel in Cyprus!

We were upgraded to a suite and the room was amazing and the view was stunning! They provided a complimentary bottle of Champagne on the first day, as well as sweets and a jar of honey the following day. This might not be standard practice but it is these llittle touches that make a huge difference and transform a good weekend to a superb one!

The suite is spacious and spotless and fitted with a separate Jacuzzi and shower. The bed is very comfortable They also provide fresh fruits which are replenished daily.

The spa treatment was exceptional and incredibly relaxing. Even my husband who is not a huge fan of pampering , changed his mind !

Breakfast was divine! Anything you could ask is provided and any whim is catered for!

The complimentary wifi throughout the hotel – at very good speeds and that actually works is also highly appreciated!

The variety of gourmet restaurants is incredible. The Vivaldi and Seasons Oriental are exquisite and their wine list is extensive and impressive.

Although we visited the hotel on a busy holiday weekend, the staff was attentive and courteous all the time and the service was exceptional.

Don’t get me wrong, it is expensive, but it’s worth it! Shame that the beach in front of the hotel is not the best on the island!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunnycy
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times for business and holiday. This hotel reflects everything that is a 6 star hotel. The hotel itself has everything to offer from comfortable large rooms to fantastic outdoor dining areas and great amenities. The service from the staff and management was exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and fellow travellers.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Carole L
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We just returned from our 4th visit at the hotel with our two sons. Amazing as always and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We opted for a family studio with sea view which was really relaxing. The resort is great for kids as it offers reasonably priced babysitting and a fantastic play room. Our son keeps asking to go back to Cyprus so that he can see "uncle george michael" and "build sandcastles"

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandflea0508
Reviewed 5 May 2013

When it comes to luxury this hotel has everything, which is reflected in the price. The food, service, attention to detail etc is excellent. Had the best nights sleep due to very comfortable bed and rushed home to buy same brand of mattress... that's how much attention is given to comfort. Fantastic views. Have visited and stayed on numerous occasions as my husband does business in Cyprus. Lots of terraces, it's also possible to find a quiet place to sit if looking for romance; good choice of restaurants.
On the downside this is a place that is frequented by the very rich and a number of middle-aged men who I guess i cannot say what their nationality is... but who flaunt their mistresses like trophies. Usually the men are balding, overweight and wear tracksuits and their mistresses very gorgeous, fully attired in designer clothing and covered in bling. You then see the same guys later in the day... or over the weekend with their wives. It can be amusing at times ... but at times it is upsetting because some of the girls don't look old enough and yet, seemingly a blind eye seems to be turned to what goes on.. and I'm not talking a few guys, I'm talking a lot of guys... it's really in your face, if you excuse the pun. I write, so people watching is a great pastime...but I would never take my daughter there as she is beautiful and would get too much unwanted attention. I am aware that this behaviour is upsetting for some of the Cypriot locals!

Room Tip: Sea view is a must.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sally E
Reviewed 2 May 2013

On this occasion I travelled with my family on a short break to Cypress. We were not sure what to expect although we had had great pre arrival service and the reviews were great. We were not disappointed with this hotel on any level. The service right from arrival to departure was faultless.
The rooms were extremely well appointed and the food selection and quality was second to none. The facilities at the hotel ment you did not need to go anywhere and we have already booked our next stay. All in all this was one of the best holidays we have ever had. My daughter did her PADI open water with Jonathan at the school located at the hotel, my son swam and played in the games room all day and my wife and I relaxed between meals. Perfect.

One more brief note. Although this is a family hotel you never feel over run with children and I would soon as come back with my wife as I would as a family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family