“enjoy!!!!!”

Four Seasons Hotel
Ranked #1 of 56 Hotels in Limassol
Reviewed 25 September 2013

just.... perfect!!!!!!
everthink in the highest level!!!
food , enviroment, place, people, ....ffff
4 season hotel,,,, with too much stars!!!!
a hotel, for families, friends, coople.... and alone go there, for sure you will find somethink good!!
dont think about it ...
just leave in this!!...

Room Tip: everwhere...better sea side
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank christos v

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The Four Seasons is so amazing, the service is the best I have ever received. All the staff are very friendly and just can't do enough for you! This is truly the best hotel I have ever stayed in! Thank you Four Seasons :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Swakeman
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Well what can you say about this hotel other than it is amazing and continues to deliver fantastic standards of service.
I have reviewed this hotel before but wanted to do so again as this summer the Manager, Andreas, exceeded my expectations yet again.
I had booked one of the hotels restaurants as a surprise for my wife and unfortunately they decided not to open that particular night and informed my wife who was unaware of the surprise for our anniversary.
When I informed Andreas of this he organised a meal from the restaurant, all courses chosen by myself to be cooked especially and served to ourselves in a private area of the gardens.
The meal was, as usual, perfectly cooked and not only that the hotel provided us with a beautiful anniversary cake and champagne - thank you again for an amazing night,
We have been to this hotel many times with our son who we feel has almost grown up there and are never disappointed with the hotel.
What more can I say except an amazing hotel with amazing people who can never do enough for you.
Couldn't wait till next summer to go back and have booked again for October.
See you all in a couple of weeks.
Alastair, Helen and Richard McKay

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Alastair_McKay21
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I don't normally return to the same location on holiday, however my wife and I were so impressed with the service and facilities of the Four Seasons two years ago we felt we just had to return. We were not disappointed. It was good to see the high standards had been maintained. Everyone was welcoming and attentive, just as we'd remembered. Special thanks to Patrick at the adults only pool who looked after us very well. The highlight of our stay however was our last night dinner at Vivaldi's restaurant. The service and food were simply superb! Well done Four Seasons, it's not surprising that the hotel enjoys a high percentage of repeat business. Keep up the good work, you have a winning formula.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank NobbyR59
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Just came back from a week end break at the Four Seasons. After reading a lot of review about this hotel , we went with great expectations and we were not disappointed. The whole resort is spotless , the room was more then we had imagined and the thing which impressed me most was the staff, all with a huge smile on their face ready to do anything to make you happy and to make your stay an unforgettable one. Thank you Mr. Yiannis, Andreas, Joanna and every member of your team. We will visit you again soon.

Room Tip: The Garden Studio in the Adult Only
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alex_pan2013
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed here in March as part of an educational group and I don't even know where to start. This hotel is certainly the best I have ever stayed in. Once you walk into the lobby the hotel is jus breath taking. All the members of staff are very polite and friendly and the manager is amazing. The rooms are lovely and beds are fabulous with the best night’s sleep I have ever had. Once it came to breakfast there is a great choice and dinner there are plenty of different optional restaurants.

The one downside is the hotel is a way from the main town however as you are staying in a hotel like this you will not want to leave.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank paigenp
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times now and would never consider staying anywhere else in Cyprus. The hotel updates itself on a regular basis, and is just an amazing place to stay with fabulous staff, great restaurants, the best beds in the world, amongst other things - I could go on and on but fear I will become tedious in my praise of this amazing hotel - look forward already to our next stay there

Room Tip: worth paying the extra for a sea view though the inland view is pleasant also.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple