Four Seasons Hotel
US$126
Kapetanios Odyssia(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$114
Kapetanios Hotel Limassol(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$430
US$263
HotelsClick
2,228 results
All reviewscafe tropicalvivaldi restaurantjacuzzi bathmolton brown toiletriessea viewreception managernothing is too much troubleluxury hotelwelcome drinkhotel restaurantsadult poolfantastic hotelmanagement teamsun loungersvisited this hotelmain restaurantkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2013

just.... perfect!!!!!!
everthink in the highest level!!!
food , enviroment, place, people, ....ffff
4 season hotel,,,, with too much stars!!!!
a hotel, for families, friends, coople.... and alone go there, for sure you will find somethink good!!
dont think about it ...
just leave in this!!...

Room Tip: everwhere...better sea side
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank christos v
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The Four Seasons is so amazing, the service is the best I have ever received. All the staff are very friendly and just can't do enough for you! This is truly the best hotel I have ever stayed in! Thank you Four Seasons :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Swakeman
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Well what can you say about this hotel other than it is amazing and continues to deliver fantastic standards of service.
I have reviewed this hotel before but wanted to do so again as this summer the Manager, Andreas, exceeded my expectations yet again.
I had booked one of the hotels restaurants as a surprise for my wife and unfortunately they decided not to open that particular night and informed my wife who was unaware of the surprise for our anniversary.
When I informed Andreas of this he organised a meal from the restaurant, all courses chosen by myself to be cooked especially and served to ourselves in a private area of the gardens.
The meal was, as usual, perfectly cooked and not only that the hotel provided us with a beautiful anniversary cake and champagne - thank you again for an amazing night,
We have been to this hotel many times with our son who we feel has almost grown up there and are never disappointed with the hotel.
What more can I say except an amazing hotel with amazing people who can never do enough for you.
Couldn't wait till next summer to go back and have booked again for October.
See you all in a couple of weeks.
Alastair, Helen and Richard McKay

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Alastair_McKay21
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I don't normally return to the same location on holiday, however my wife and I were so impressed with the service and facilities of the Four Seasons two years ago we felt we just had to return. We were not disappointed. It was good to see the high standards had been maintained. Everyone was welcoming and attentive, just as we'd remembered. Special thanks to Patrick at the adults only pool who looked after us very well. The highlight of our stay however was our last night dinner at Vivaldi's restaurant. The service and food were simply superb! Well done Four Seasons, it's not surprising that the hotel enjoys a high percentage of repeat business. Keep up the good work, you have a winning formula.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank NobbyR59
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Just came back from a week end break at the Four Seasons. After reading a lot of review about this hotel , we went with great expectations and we were not disappointed. The whole resort is spotless , the room was more then we had imagined and the thing which impressed me most was the staff, all with a huge smile on their face ready to do anything to make you happy and to make your stay an unforgettable one. Thank you Mr. Yiannis, Andreas, Joanna and every member of your team. We will visit you again soon.

Room Tip: The Garden Studio in the Adult Only
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple