“Free WiFi that really works and fantastic hospitality”
Review of Four Seasons Hotel

Four Seasons Hotel
Ranked #1 of 56 Hotels in Limassol
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I am an “IT Professional” for more than 30 years and I am travelling a lot all over the world. Almost the most important amenity of the hotel I consider WiFi connection. I do not care whether is paid or not and to be honest I am always afraid of “free Wifi” because it almost always means “poor WiFi”.

Four Seasons in Cyprus is an exception. They offer free WiFi that works perfectly! I spend there recently four days and Internet connection was always great. I even asked how they achieved such good Internet and the answer was that they installed WiFi access point to the each room. WOW!

But it is not just an Internet what attracts me. Four Seasons stuff is very friendly and take care just about anything. Next time I will go to Cyprus I will stay there again and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to be pampered :).

Room Tip: From all sea room you can really see the sea :) . Highly recommended.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Ladi-LG

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Just returned from our 23rd visit to our second home as we call it.This was an extra special holiday for us as it was the first time we had all our family with us. The youngest being my four month old granddaughter who was spoilt rotten by all the wonderful staff. All the staff are so good with children. Anything you need they do their best to do it for you, I would never hesitate to visit this hotel with a young baby. We all had an amazing holiday and that is all down to the amazing staff at this hotel, you will never find a hotel with such genuine friendly helpful staff. My son and his girlfriend are already talking about when they can return. We especially enjoyed the new seafood restaurant on the beach, absolutely amazing. And the new sushi bar. We visit this hotel about every 3 months and each time we find something new. This hotel is constantly improving and up dating. Can't wait to return. Thank you as always to you all.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Sam-Aaron-Surrey
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here in Jan, was lucky enough to get a mini break as a Christmas present from my husband, so I went by myself for four days. The welcome was great, the lady did mistakenly charge me a higher rate than my booking, but it was quickly fixed when I pointed this out. The hotel was quiet as I was here in the off season, but I could still sunbathe during the day although the water was too old for swimming. I ate in the hotel restaurant for breakfast which had a great choice, complete with a parrot to say hello to you each morning. My room was lovely with a side view of the sea, very comfy bed and a big jacuzzi bath which I used every day. I attended aqua aerobics with a lovely lady instructor, and bought the spa package for a few treatments each day. The spa is a big plus of this hotel and every treatment i had was amazing. I can imagine that the hotel gets quite busy with children in the peak season, but it wasn't an issue for me in Jan. The hotel has a lovely beach you can use, and along the shore are other restaurants you can avail of which are slightly cheaper than the hotel ones. It is expensive but worth it. I did feel a bit like I was on a cruise ship inside the bar and the main lobby is a bit tired, but the outside has been refurbished nicely and is very modern with heaters. Being based in the Middle East I enjoyed a shisha, although it was extortionately priced, I have to say it was one of the best I have had. I hope to come again with my family.

Room Tip: Ask for sea facing as ones on front look over the road.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JuliaBahrain
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We have just returned from 17 nights at the Four Seasons. Its our 16th year staying at the hotel and the service, staff and facilities just get better and better year after year. Its truly 5* plus for every one - adults and children. The new partnership with the Amathus Beach hotel and the option to dine around between 5 gourmet restaurants within the 2 properties, is inspirational and adds a new level to the options of dinning. In total you can now choose between 8 places to eat dinner in the evening. The new lighthouse bar and Fish restaurant on the beach, is stunning with superb and very attentive staff. Anyone staying at the Four seasons is very lucky and will have perfect holiday whatever your needs. Thank you Four Seasons for our wonderful holiday !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jo_anne_evans
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We mostly choose this hotel,me and my husband ,when we want to spoil our selves,near home yet outside hometown, in a luxury atmosphere. Most of our celebrations we spend in they're exquisite restaurants and all the time there is something new to discover...

Room Tip: For a complete privacy choose a garden studio room, ( outside private pool&Jacuzzi) room 904
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Catalina A
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Want to Say thank you for everybody at Hotel, as team you doing great job creating comfort and relax at each point of Hotel. Wonderful clean comfortable rooms, so tasty food, kind and gentle staff, welcome reception and smiles at each face making holidays unforgettable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GalinaCh13
Reviewed 15 July 2014

What's interesting about the Four Seasons is that it has nothing to do with the acclaimed chain. This hotel is independent, and that was my first surprise after having been checked in there by my friends. "Seriously, no affiliation?" "None."
I'm glad to say that this hotel even surpasses the luxury line of its namesake. My room was clean, elegant and (as is so often the case when scrutinising a hotel room) the bathroom was large and luxurious. The hotel has two high end restaurants, with the Chinese one being especially good, and all its amenities were of a high standard (indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, spa etc.)
If I do revisit Limassol, I will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo