“the best ever”
Review of Four Seasons Hotel

Four Seasons Hotel
Ranked #1 of 56 Hotels in Limassol
Reviewed 16 March 2009

have stayed at this hotel many times and have made lots of friends with other guests and staff have been the happiest times we have ever had and will continue to holiday at thae four seasons as long as possible

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tyler1_9

Reviewed 11 March 2009

I am english and live in Cyprus and i have just come back from my stay at the Four seasons Hotel. It was a treat for my birthday and as i had already been told many times by friends about this hotel i really wanted to go. It was amazing. The staff were really friendly the food was amazing, the breakfast had a large choice inculding freshly squeezed orange juice not the normal machine rubbish some hotels give! the hotel has a spa which really nice. The rooms were lvoely and clean and had a huge bath! it was too cold to swim outside but the inside pool was lovely including sauna and steam rooms.

I would def recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of staying here! I will def be goign again in the summer!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank emmanneil
Reviewed 3 March 2009

I have stayed at the Four Seasons twice so far and i think its the best hotel i have stayed so far. Luxury rooms with a very comfortable king size bed, jacuzzi in all rooms, complementary basket of fruits and wine, chocolates on the pillows in the afternoon and bedside rags writing "Goodnight" when going to sleep and "Goodmorning" when getting out of bed!!! In addition we were offered a welcome drink upon our arrival! And i have no words for the breakfast. It is huge and serves every taste and every nationality! Try it!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CyprusTraveller_AK
Reviewed 28 February 2009

I have been staying at this hotel ever since it has opened years ago. I stay there once or twice a year, and I am impressed of the consistency of service, quality of food and the friendliness of staff, whom after so many years have become friends. Our first visit was with my husband and I now , my children, grand children and one grandson have all become regulars, not to mention our friends and relatives, whom attended our sons wedding at the Four Sesaons, and have all become regulars. I have seen approximately 80-85%of the same faces, both staff and customers and I think that says it all.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank kurt58
Reviewed 28 February 2009

This hotel has it all. Although we were on holiday with our two children, and my brother in law was here for business, we were all well catered for, especially our children, whom we had trouble trying to get them out of the kids activities, which the hotel provided during the day, while my husband and I enjoy their Sisheido Spa treatments, and activities in the evening while we enjoy a nice quite meal in one of the award winning restaurants, followed by a drink at the bar, which had different entertainmants on a daily basis. Nothing was was ever too much trouble for them. Very professional, genuinely friendly staff, amazing food and spacious rooms, with a double jacuzzi in our mountain view rooms, which is not normal to have in a standard room, and for us it was a great addition.
Our children really loved it, especially the personal relationship the staff developed with them. Everywhere they went the staff would give them extra attention and make them feel extra special. As parents this hotel is blessing.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank HLTP78
Reviewed 18 February 2009

One of the best hotels ive ever been too.Could not fault anything.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank baronWorksop
Reviewed 14 February 2009

stayed here with my wife in november having been to many other 5 star hotels, but this tops them all.
fantastic service and excellent food quality.
we stayed in a fantastic sea view room and enjoyed sitting with a coffee every morning, and watched the world go by.
we have stayed in many 4 and 5 star hotels all over europe but none compare to the four seasons,we stayed on a bed and breakfast and the food was superb.
we enjoyed the choice of eating in the evening at either the italian, greek or chinese restaurants,or just ate in the tropicale buffet restaurant.
all in all a fantastic experience can't wait to do it again.
thank you four seasons.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank courtaulds