Londa Hotel
Kapetanios Hotel Limassol(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$166
US$157
US$186
US$160
Great 4.5/5
Harmony Bay Hotel(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Pool
Poseidonia Beach Hotel(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$104
US$101
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Estella Hotel Apartments(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Pool
Alasia Hotel(Limassol)
US$201
US$177
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscaprice restaurantsea view suiteupgraded to a suitepool areasmall hotelmolton brown toiletriessmall beachcomfortable sunbedshotel barnice poolnothing is too much troublelovely hotelvisiting limassolpool staffrelaxing breakfive star hotelhalf board
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I went there for a 3 night trip with my wife and I must say I was impressed with this place. Every review on it is spot on! The hotel is clean, rooms are spacious, and the staff are top notch!!! I couldn't find anything that would make me give this hotel a 4 star rating! What I loved is the fact that u can hear the waves break on the shore during the night, super relaxing! For us we didn't need to leave the hotel as spending the day at their pool/beach is relaxing with a beautiful view along the sea and at night Caprice lounge has such a lovely feel and vibe! Also we met a couple of girls there that said the Spa is amongst the best they ever tried and from the looks of it it surly is! The breakfast is also very good make sure to order the omelette!

One final thought is good around Limassol is average so make and @ The hotel it was better than anywhere so better to eat there.

Will definitely be coming again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AR_itani
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It was a great pleasure reading your review and I am very delighted to share your comments with our team. It is the best reward to hear when we managed to take care of our guests' expectations and created loyalty. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back.
Best personal regards

Reviewed 13 August 2014

When you enter this Hotel you fell like: I want to stay forever. Especially the staff is very friendly. Rooms are stylisch and very clean. I recommend the side sea view. It is a fantastic mix for Business as well as Holiday. Food and Drinks are excellent. I will come back definitly.

Room Tip: sea side view is the best.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Marion,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very proud that you are considering the Londa as your home and yes, we would love to have you forever as well.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards and sunny greetings to Hamburg

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We have both stayed there and used the hotel facility for our wedding. From the moment we started working with the staff at the Londa we where impressed with the their professionalism and quality.
The biggest polls was the quality of the food. Its probably the best hotel food we had here.
If you want a nice medium size hotel with excellent food and servie, this is for you

Room Tip: Seaside rooms and the best
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anthonyVee

Dear Anthony,
Thank you for choosing the Londa for your wedding celebrations and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We very much appreciate your most complimenting comments about our staff and the quality of our food. Congratulations again and we are very much looking forward to having you both back with us very soon.
Best personal regards

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Prior to my stay, when I booked the hotel I expected something unique, having in mind the high price of this boutique hotel. I had a very positive experience, greeted when entering the hotel, complimentary wine in the room, spacious and modern room. Nice food and drinks but a small pool and limited sunbeds. This is why I am not awarding full starts to the hotel. The service in the pool area was very pool, needing to stand up and try and find a waiter so I can order something.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ApollonFan
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Apollon Fan,
Thank you for choosing the Londa for your recent stay in Limassol. We are very happy to hear that you had a very positive overall experience. Thank you as well for your comments regarding the pool service. We will address your feedback with the team and apologies for not having met your expectations in this area. It would be a great pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future (next Apollon home game?).
Sunny greetings to London and best regards

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have returned to Londa three times in the past year, which is unusual for me but speaks volumes. Why? Because it is clean, stylish, the staff are friendly and efficient, it is reasonably priced and the rooms well equipped. I highly recommend a side sea view suite which comes with two bathrooms and comfortably sleeps 4 with plenty of wardrobe space, it offers great value for money in comparison with other hotels in the area and trust me, i'm a girl that likes to do my research!

The hotel sits on a very thin slither of private beach but you are more likely to chill by the pool. There is a fabulous pool bar and restaurant by day that serves a variety of snacks and mouthwatering main meals. By night it turns into a more sophisticated restaurant which works well but the menu an become a little samey after a while. The town centre is a good 45 minute walk away, so best off getting a cab. There is an amazing restaurant in the backstreets called "Little Plates" that I cannot recommend highly enough, the hotel will make a reservation for you.

In short this is an excellent hotel possibly more suited to a younger professional crowd but i can't imagine anyone not liking it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lulublue32
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us. We are very proud to hear your nice comments about our staff, the pool, the atmosphere and the cleanliness and that the Londa offers great value for money. It is always a great pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back on many more occasions.
Sunny greetings to London and best regards