“Fantastic place! Perfect for Viaitors”
Review of Benzai Sushi Bar

Benzai Sushi Bar
Ranked #83 of 1,101 Restaurants in Limassol
Price range: US$19 - US$37
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Benzai sushi bar opened it’s doors for the first time in 15 of semptember 2011. Since then, we have been offering fussion Japanese cuisine and a full assortment of sushi in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Benzai boasts in carrying only the finest in fresh fish and it’s ability to create a variety of rolls. We also have a great selection of Sake, japanese beer and tailormade cocktails. Benzai invites you to experience the real Japanese cuisines with unique flavors, textures and artistry.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is a very nice place for sushi. I sat on the sushi bar, perfect because I was alone and had sashimi maki sushi and Japanese sake (a lot :-) They even had fresh scallop sashimi (Hototegai?) which they recommended to me.
People there are very friendly and asked me my opinion and gave me a few things to try. Very impressed. I recommend this restaurant to other visitors to Limassol who like me need a good place to dine even alone!

3  Thank Krinos M

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Small, cute comfortable place. The portions are large, colorful and interesting, the fish is fresh, wine is great :) great staff and great owners too.

2  Thank luluxlove
Reviewed 19 February 2014

A great selection of sashimi, maki and sushi rolls. Also an extensive list of special, non-traditional sushi rolls. Fresh ingredients and very relaxed, lounge type atmosphere. Very good value for money for western standards.

1  Thank Alicia_198
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The Best sushi in town for sure. Top quality with excellent scenic and friendly service. The Atmosphere is very warm . I defenitlly recomend the special maki rolls. tottally worth it!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Had a great meal at this restaurant,service was fast, food was amazing and would definitely return again. My partner and I had veggie tempura, maki rolls, salmon teriyaki and prawn noodles every dish was made to perfection. If in Limassol you must visit this place it's amazing.