Stayed here for s week. Recently refurbished. Expensively so. Good quality everything from wall coverings to furniture. Classy is a word I would use. Fantastic food, so much of everything you can imagine. Food to suit evrryone including champagne at breakfast. Well trained polite and friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble. It was my partners birthday and we had two bottles of champagne and a lovely cske all courtesy of the hotel. I dont think it is suitable for children. I dont think thete is enough for them to do, but for discerning adults it is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Apollonia is an elegant five-star hotel were luxury and comfort make a perfect match, it features 204 completely refurbished bedrooms including 13 suites of varying sizes, a free form 523m² outside swimming pool and 3 restaurants, all with differing cuisines for your culinary enjoyment. The Royal Spa offers you a sensational treatment menus that includes 7 treatment rooms, LifeFitness equipped gym & indoor pool, sauna and Climatological Dead Sea Room. Is located directly on the beach and directly at the heart of tourist area of Limassol, just 5 Km drive from the archaeological site of Ancient Amathus, 10 minutes drive from the city center and within walking distance from the tourist area of Limassol where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. The distance from Larnaca Airport is 77 Km and Paphos 67 Km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Apollonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Apollonia Beach Limassol
- Hotel Louis Apollonia Beach