This is a good hotel for families. 95% russians guest. The food was very average, if you like all inclusive. Fortunately we didn't and we went out side of the hotel for lunch and dinner. We walked into our room and it had no duvet and just sheets with two single bed when we requested a king bed. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location is perfect and offered a great water sport activities. It was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Apollonia is an elegant five-star hotel were luxury and comfort make a perfect match, it features 204 completely refurbished bedrooms including 13 suites of varying sizes, a free form 523m² outside swimming pool and 3 restaurants, all with differing cuisines for your culinary enjoyment. The Royal Spa offers you a sensational treatment menus that includes 7 treatment rooms, LifeFitness equipped gym & indoor pool, sauna and Climatological Dead Sea Room. Is located directly on the beach and directly at the heart of tourist area of Limassol, just 5 Km drive from the archaeological site of Ancient Amathus, 10 minutes drive from the city center and within walking distance from the tourist area of Limassol where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. The distance from Larnaca Airport is 68 Km and Paphos 65 Km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Apollonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Apollonia Beach Limassol
- Hotel Louis Apollonia Beach