This was the first time we visited Cyprus and we think that we have probably stayed in one of the Limassol’s best hotels. This hotel has a very warm and friendly Manager, Yannoula Georgiou. All staff were extremely obliging and helpful. The facilities were superb with excellent gym and pools, the food was also excellent and reasonably priced. Our room had a superb sea view, large balcony with a Jacuzzi.
Grafton, London July 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Apollonia is an elegant five-star hotel were luxury and comfort make a perfect match, it features 204 completely refurbished bedrooms including 13 suites of varying sizes, a free form 523m² outside swimming pool and 3 restaurants, all with differing cuisines for your culinary enjoyment. The Royal Spa offers you a sensational treatment menus that includes 7 treatment rooms, LifeFitness equipped gym & indoor pool, sauna and Climatological Dead Sea Room. Is located directly on the beach and directly at the heart of tourist area of Limassol, just 5 Km drive from the archaeological site of Ancient Amathus, 10 minutes drive from the city center and within walking distance from the tourist area of Limassol where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. The distance from Larnaca Airport is 68 Km and Paphos 65 Km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Apollonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Apollonia Beach Limassol
- Hotel Louis Apollonia Beach