This was affordable 5* hotel that I stayed for for one night for a conference, with the group booking rate of about Euro140/night. The hotel occupies prime beachfront land with really nice pool and outdoor area, n area with deck chairs on a grassy slope under the shade of palm trees, then more deck chairs on the beach area with "Pacific Island" type of beach umbrella.
Recommended but avoid street facing rooms since hey can be noisy at night from the old, exhaust-free, boyraceer, fast cars that infest Cyprus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand