Hotel was great with a brilliant location. however beware if you stay at the front of the hotel the road noise and the music from a bar across the road is very loud, this went on to around 1am.
I spoke to the manager on duty about this, his comment was if I wanted a good night sleep I should be at the back of the hotel overlooking the sea but it would cost me extra! I have never stayed in a five star hotel and been told that I would have to pay extra for a good nights sleep!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand