Hotel is amazing, structure, services, very friendly staff, rooms very tidy, excellent room service and the pool is clean and large. The spa is 1st class!
One minor downside for travellers is that the hotel is far from the center, so everytime we needed to go out, we had to take a 10-15 minutes cab drive, unless you have to wait for the bus.
So practically that wasn't a problem for my wife and I, we weren't in Limassol for sightseeing but merely to relax & get pampered, and relax we did.
Definitely will consider coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand