Last weekend was the second time that i have visited this hotel !
Unfortunately the second time was not my decision.
This hotel is surely not a 5star!
The reasons are the following :
Firstly the sauna&jacusi was not working and the steam bath was smelling really bad.
Although the guy there was very friendly and tried to help!
Outside, the garden lamps were very dirty with spider webs !
The only thing that was for a five star hotel was the price !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand