We stayed at this hotel when our children were toddlers. We did not think we made the right choice as it was not catered for children. The hotel and it's facilities are beautiful but it seemed that are 2 year old twins were perhaps too noisy for the fine dining atmosphere at the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand