I and my friends have been on Cyprus in apriel of 2010. We stayed in Grand resort in Limassol. It`s a very nice hotel with a very very green area. So many trees are on territory of hotel. a lot of kinds of food is for the breakfast and dinner. All dishes are very tasty and been cooked with love as home. Service staff is a very friendly. Room is comfortable and clean. About location I can say than it`s not in center of limassol, but it`s not problem. If you want you can go to center of Limassol by car and It`s taken about 5-10 minutes. Near hotel there is beach with volcanic grey sand . Beach is a nice. I hope in the next year I`ll have my holiday in Grand Resort one more time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand