Ajax Hotel(Limassol)
CrownePlaza.com
GrandResort(Limassol)
US$639
US$535
Harmony Bay Hotel(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$215
US$205
HotelsClick
2,330 results
All reviewsnags headpirate shipmocha cakesandwichesmain poolentertainment teamadult barkids discothe main hotelwater volleyballgreat holidaybar managersurf and turfevening entertainmentroom numbera la carteplenty of choice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

This is all in my opinion. The Atlantica Oasis is a good hotel but I feel I must give a true and honest review.

The service at meal times is poor. We have waited for what seems like an eternity for the "drinks waiter" to take our order on more than 10 nights out of 14, and most lunch times. I have watched the drinks waiter walk past my table to serve others who arrived after me knowing full well that my table had arrived first. I can only think that this is due to tips. I happily tip good service but I won't tip to receive a good service.

The variety of food didn't alter much which was disappointing and lunch time servings did appear to be of a lower quality than dinner.

I took issue with one waiter telling me and my partner that we should not be sitting at a table for four and that we should have come through the correct entrance for dinner. I had to tell him 3 times that we were seated there and did actually use the right entrance. His attitude left a lot to be desired.

The swimming pool facilities were
brilliant, however I did end up with hot tub folliculitis which is caused by ph levels in the hot tub (basically it isn't cleaned properly). This obviously ruined part of my holiday as I no longer wanted to spend time in the pool and certainly not in the hot tub.
The indoor pool states no under 14's unless accompanied by an adult. This rule was rarely abided by and the staff (a lifeguard) I spoke to could not have cared less.

The entertainment was poor to moderate. With the indoor adult only bar featuring singers who butchered classic songs and made my ears bleed. (One good singer with blonde hair who was
English).

The outdoor films billed were excellent, however the man in charge showed whatever they fancied which meant we were stuck watching I am number 4 God knows how many times. Luckily he started playing what was advertised once my partner talked to him.
The children's entertainment was fine and the staff did appear to work hard in this area. However they were highly annoying (the entertainment staff) and one fr
Scotland had a piercing voice only a mother could love.

The zeta bar staff were generally good. Robert, Rosina, Julia, Nicola and Zoltan were excellent and deserve praise! Lovely people who work long hard hours!
All the staff in the Mocha cafe were excellent, friendly and attentive with good senses of humour.
The maid who cleaned our beautiful and I mean beautiful room was also excellent and deserves praise.

The people who worked on the front desk need to learn English to a decent standard. I tried to ask one of them about the laundry service and she could not grasp what I was asking, I didn't bother using the service (I went down the back lane and paid 8 euros for a load of stuff to be washed and dried) and didn't ask anything else at the desk again.

The drinks were excellent, as was the food from the mocha cafe.

The hotel was overrun by Russians who were miserable, sour faced and unable to control their children. Staff did not intervene when children were running wild, standing in front of
the film projector and generally being very misbehaved. I feel they should have been speaking to the parents about this as children running about causing chaos is unacceptable.

Did I enjoy my holiday? Yes! Would I return? I doubt it but that is more due to me wanting to explore new places.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank MsVonDarkness
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Reviewer

Firstly we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review and for choosing the Atlantica Oasis Hotel for your recent stay.

Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and all of our staff are committed to ensuring guests have the best holiday possible. We have a Duty Manager available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who is always at hand to discuss any issues or concerns that may arise during a guest’s stay.

I would like to assure you that with regard to pool maintenance and cleanliness, we follow a strict management system and are proud to have achieved our ISO certification in health and safety (18001).

Once again we would like to thank you for all your observations. Customer feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate all of your comments.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Just got back on 9th oct. from the Oasis and decided to look at the reviews i missed while being away.I can only agree with all the possitive reviews as these reflect my thoughts also, and are the reason we return here every year as do many other guests,i say guests but it is more like a family reunion.We always find that nothing is of any trouble to any member of staff in assisting you in all you want or need.We would like to thank everyone for making our time at the Oasis another fantastic stay. We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone who wants to have a great holiday

Room Tip: we prefer rooms overlooking the pool area for the beautiful sunsets
1  Thank Peter D
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us. It is much appreciated by the whole of Atlantica Oasis Team, it give us the commitment and passion to continue our efforts to provide exceptional customer service.

We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Spent two weeks at this hotel - absolutely first class, rooms were very clean and well maintained, food plentiful. On arrival, it was almost midnight but they had kept the Restaurant open for us late-comers to have a snack and drink if we wanted to. We were given our room number and the porter took our cases up. We were on the first floor. When we opened the curtains the following morning, we found out we were overlooking the entrance to the hotel, which was OK but I really would have liked to have been in a room which overlooked the pool. I asked the reception if it would be possible to change rooms to a pool view, and they said they would see what they could do and if we went back by 12.00 noon they would be able to tell us. We did go back after 12.00 and they said they could put us in another room but it wouldnt be until the next day. This was absolutely fine with us so the next day, we were put on the 4th floor overlooking the pool, which was FAB because you could see the sun setting every evening, how lovely this was.
What really impressed me was the Entertainment Team. I dont usually think much of the entertainers but WOW could they do their stuff. They would welcome you to breakfast and evening meals every day, they were around the pool during the day doing various things, aqua splash, water volley ball/polo, darts, etc. Karen, Ryan, Terri, Laura and Kirsty - fab five, thanks guys. Plus every day they would come around the pool with various bits of fruit. Then in the evenings, they would do various nights entertainment/shows, very professional, Terri could win the XFactor with her singing and Karen was fab with her dancing and Ryan with singing and dancing too, and Laura, Kirsty was the Estonian lady who could talk Russian and English.
Limassol itself is not brilliant but you could get a bus to anywhere you wanted to, quite cheaply. We went into Paphos one day on the bus for about 15 euros each.
The waiter in the restaurant was very welcoming each evening, we were shown to a table to eat. Always pleasant. We went half board and found this adequate, the meals were self service and by the end of the fortnight I had put 4 pound in weight on. There was an indoor swimming pool as well with a sauna, but I didnt use this, although it looked very nice. All in all a fab fortnight, will definitely be going there again.

2  Thank KAREN H

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel. I have passed all of your kind comments on to the Oasis Team as well as our Entertainers. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The Hotel is have nice and clean all the staff are friendly and helpfully. the food is good and the area is ideal for people you like a good time done pool games with he guests. We have being going to the hotel now for 8m years and enjoy it after time we go.

Room Tip: room with double bed over looking the pool is ideal.
1  Thank Kathryn S

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking time to post such a wonderful review. It is a great pleasure to read that once again our hotel, facilities and staff have fulfilled your expectations. There is no greater satisfaction than receiving such positive feedback from a valued repeat guest.

We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The hotel was ideal in every way during our visit in late September. The staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you, and the entertainment staff even waved us goodbye. Facilities for young children were very good with a mini water park. We had sunshine all the time and this helped greatly. We were on half board but received complimentary wine and water from time to time. The hotel is definitely 4* standard and the selection and quality of food was outstanding. Local beaches are OK with grey sand but good for swimming. We would definitely go to this hotel again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 2201 and 2202 (third floor) and these were quiet and cool and they suited us very well. We had a view of the pool but across the roof of the restaurant. Able to see the sunset across the roofs of Limassol. Suggest you contact hotel by email beforehand to see if they can help with room selection.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank A S

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to share your enjoyable experience on Trip Advisor. Guest’s comments are very much appreciated as customer care is amongst our highest priorities.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.