Perfect, amazing, excellent…this is briefly :)
First of all I’d like to thank all the people who made our stay in this hotel unforgetable. Mr. Vassos Kilanis – General Manager – thanks for your attention and kind treatment! People in restaurant – so nice!!! Everyone, especially Elena and Andys! Cooks – Thanks for amazing food! Receptionists, especially Tatyana! Stella who cleaned our room every day! Adorable Veronika from kids club! Actually, I want to say thank you EVERYONE, but I don’t remember all names, sorry :)
Room: I’d advise to take a room with sea-view, because the view is really breathtaking. You can also enjoy live music from your balcony in the evenings. Room (570) was clean and comfortable, had mini-bar, safe, TV, etc.
Food: SO TASTY!!! High quality, fresh, very tasty! We took HB, but next time I would like to take full board or all inclusive. Breakfast – rich: eggs, sausages,corn flakes, cheese, fruit, yogurt, almonds, cakes etc. But what I really enjoyed after the sea was lunch. Different every day, tasty, tasty, tasty! Sweet part – is a separate story. The best in Europe. Definitely. Lunch consisted of salad bar, soup (asparagus, broccoli, potato and onion etc), fish dishes, meat (pork, beef), chicken…different every day. Really loved the food. REALLY. Special thanks to cooks! And another thing very important for me: NO QUEUES in restaurants and bistros. I faced such problem in every hotel I visited before. It was awful.
The pool: As we never visit pools, only the sea, I can only say that it was clean and not noisy, not overcrowded.
Area: Beautiful garden around the hotel. Very beautiful. Clean. VERY clean.
The Beach: Awarded with blue flag. Sandy, clean. The sunbeds and umbrellas – free of charge(you can take one on the beach or on the grass). Towels – provided by the hotel. Free.
Staff: Perfect. VERY nice people. Very polite, very helpful. They did everything for us, so that we felt like we were at home…
Wi-FI – free in lobbies. Live music by the pool every evening.
The bus station is behind the hotel and you can easily reach My mall or debenhams, old port of Limassol etc. by the bus number 30.
A long promenade along the sea is very convenient for evening or morning walks. I miss it already…as the hotel…as the staff…as Cyprus – so hospitable and romantic…:)
I highly recommend this hotel – worth every penny!
P.S. Thanks for the little gift for my son that we found in the room. (I traveled with my husband and 5 year old son).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True hospitality has always been the fabric of the Mediterranean Beach Hotel, a superior 4-star resort situated on one of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Limassol. The Hotel's unique location provides all the advantages, including spectacular views of the island's southern coastline. Recently renovated extensively, the Mediterranean Beach Hotel welcomes guests to a warm and inspiring environment of aesthetic luxury and comfort. Hues of blue and white dominate the colour scheme, which is enhanced with natural wood and marble features.The hotel consists of 292 rooms and suites, which include Deluxe Inland or Sea View Rooms, Family Rooms with Inland, Pool or Sea View, Deluxe Family Rooms with Sea View, Superior Pool & Sea View Rooms (Adults Only), Luxury Studios Pool & Sea View (Adults Only), Areti Suite and the Aura Presidential Suite.All rooms and suites include an en-suite bathroom, a balcony or terrace, air-conditioning, central heating, direct dial telephone, LCD televisions with satellite channels, mini-bar, safe deposit box and a hair dryer. Additionally, Luxury Studios and Superior Rooms have Tea & Coffee making facilities and a trouser press. Luxury Studios, also have an I-pod docking stations with clock, alarm and radio.Free Wi-Fi internet is available in our lobbies and indoor bars and in all guest rooms at a cost. For all guests staying in the adults only, Superior Rooms and Luxury Studios, as well as the suites, the Wi-Fi service is FREE throughout the hotel.The property's extensive restaurant and bar selection comprises of the Nautica Bistro (May-Oct), the Celeste Restaurant (Nov-Apr) & Terrace (May-Oct), Ristorante Bacco, Shumi Sushi Bar and the Aquaria Restaurant. The bar selection includes Ouzeri Tis Myrtos (May-Oct), the Clouds Lounge Bar, the Blue Bar and the Lagoon Pool Bar (May-Oct).If relaxation is on the agenda, a visit to the Aquum Health Spa with a wide choice of treatments/programmes, using Babor products, is a must. There is an outdoor split-level outdoor pool, an indoor pool (heated in winter) and a children's splash pool. Other facilities include, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam-Bath, an aerobics/pilates studio, a fully equipped gym, one floodlit tennis court, table tennis & pool tables and an electronic games room. There are also a Water Sports and a Padi Diving Centre. For our young friends, there is the Angel's Kids Club (4-12 years) operating May-October, as well as Christmas, New Year's and Easter periods. Other children's facilities include a separate outdoor swimming pool, partly shaded to protect them from the sun, a playground, video games arcade and baby sitting on demand (additional cost).There are 4 championship standard golf courses, within a 35 minute drive from the hotel. Larnaca, as well as Paphos International Airports are just a 40 minutes drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Mediterranean Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mediterranean Beach
- Mediterranean Beach Limassol
- Mediterranean Beach Hotel Limassol