“Amazing holiday”

Ranked #3 of 57 Hotels in Limassol
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing holiday”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed there for a week with my girlfriend, we were looking for something nice and relaxing but without having to empty our pockets as other hotels are a bit pricey, and though this is a small hotel it is big in offering great service and people, excellent food especially the steaks, the environment especially in the nights is very calm and relaxing at the cafe/restaurant.

The room was fantastic,clean, spacious with a nice comfy bed and last the swimming pool which is not of Olympic dimensions but looks cool and beats the summer heat.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Very rude at the reception.Room was very small and claustrophobic,with non existent view,
Price very high for what it offers.Bathroom so tiny you couldn't move around.I don;t understand the people who write that that they like this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN!!

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank helen k
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Due to my work I have to stay every three weeks in Limassol so I was very happy to find this small renovated hotel which would make a big change to price compared to the other beautiful hotels Limassol has to offer!!! After reading the raving reviews and looking at all the photos I thought I should personally give them a call and come to an arrangement of a price since I would be needing accommodation so often!!!The reception passed me on to the owner who was a friendly lady and gave me a very special price for two nights -as she said!(but after checking on the internet rates, the price was exactly the same with no discount at all)! WIthout that to my knowledge I had made the booking with her and she also passed me to the reception to confirm my booking again!This was 3 days prior my stay! When I got there all excited ..I entered the hotel and I have to say I was very happy to discover it was very new,clean and modern!..I headed to the reception surprisingly to discover that my booking was lost and they didn't even remember our telephone conversation!...This was very embarrassing as they made me feel it was my fault so they said they would go out of their way to accommodate me in one of their suites!The suite was very small so I can imagine how tiny standard rooms would be but the worst was not being able to open my balcony door as the room was situated on top of the air-condition ventilator system which made so much noise!The room was also boiling hot ,the air condition was not working properly and the bathroom was tiny with no hooks to hang the towels.I felt very claustrophobic and I could barely stay more that 20 minutes in the room!...breakfast was very minimal and the person responsible there could not bring themselves to say good morning ! as I headed to my room I just wanted to confirm my second night as well which to my surprise AGAIN they said they would not accommodate me as the room was booked!!And not just that they couldn't even give me a late check out so that I could to go to my work!!!This was unacceptable in all ways!!!! All I could do was pack my suitcase and take it to work with me!!!MAde me furious in all possible ways!It is a big shame for people with no manners to run hotels and behave as such!They are charging way too much for what they offer and completely disorganised .Definitely not going back again!!!And for people that are thinking to go for a holiday it has no beach anywhere near and the neighbourhood that is situated is horrid!

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank YvonneM K
larnaca
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Its being a lot time to visit such a beautiful hotel. trust me everything is perfect. The place, the people, the pool, the services, the room, the architect of the hotel made a really good job...just go!You won't be disapointed. lovely place..I will visit again soon.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MarinaLarnaca
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Returned from Alasia hotel after a weekend stay. The hotel has been recently re-furbished very tastefully and the atmosphere is very relaxing! It's family run and there's a personal touch to all communication you have with them. The owner was extremely polite and at check in when I mentioned I needed a quiet room she made the necessary arrangements and responded to my request promptly! (She changed our room).

All the staff were very nice and helpful, the spa was extraordinary and the breakfast satisfactory. My experience there was very pleasant and I will return!

The only problem we encountered was the parking! We had to park to the parallel street because of lack of parking space!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 310-Sunray
Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Breath taking hotel! We only spent a night here and wish we could have stayed longer!! Really beautiful and elegant hotel and pure luxury. The staff were warm, friendly and helpful and the room were beautiful. Complementary drink on arrival and use of the spa was o extra. Would totally recommend :)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rooconk
Sutton Coldfield
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We have just returned from a short break at this hotel and I can't recommend it enough. It's a mini oasis in the middle of Limassol.
The facilities are very good. All decor is modern and spotlessly clean. Nothing is too much trouble here.
If you are having any doubts about booking this hotel, rest assured you will not be disappointed.
I have only one criticism: the gym doesn't open until 10 am which is too late for me as I prefer to train before breakfast (which by the way, is very good).

• Stayed June 2013