Alasia Hotel
Hotels.com
US$287
US$198
getaroom.com
All reviewsboutique hotelpolo barbeautiful hotelspa areawedding nightgreat boutiquebeautiful poolbusiness tripsteam roomhome from homeold portrelaxing staynew marinafresh fruittourist areamini barnothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 15 October 2013

From the moment we stepped in, we just knew this hotel was in a class of its own. At first, it was the beautifully decorated modern lobby. Then the great warm welcome at the reception which immediately made us feel at home, thanks to the lovely Dia, the owner's wife. We had arrived early morning, but instead of waiting for the 2 pm check-in time applied in other hotels, we were offered a complimentary breakfast and shown to our rooms half an hour later. The rooms are comfortable, spacious enough, with a nice balcony (ours was overlooking the pool which winds around the breakfast area). Sleep quality excellent in this quite area of Limassol. Breakfast was plentiful with top quality food. And the staff were just wonderful, going out of their way to make our stay pleasant, to satisfy our requests and make it all so memorable. We left with the certainty that this would be our hotel in Limassol every time we'll visit, saying see you soon to everyone!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Attended a exhibition in the Old Port. This hotel was only a 10 minute walk away. What a pleasure the hotel was to stay at. Everything was impeccable from the clean room, pool area and the different dinning areas. All staff were impeccably dressed, very friendly and helpful.

The hotel is close the Fort were you find lots of nice restaurants and close by is a street just full of bars. As the hotel is in a quiet suburb area it be best if you hire a car. Although I did not use the facilities of this hotel like the Spa and baths I sure my wife would have loved this hotel.
I enjoyed the restaurant, bar and even the pool. I would suggest that during of-season they remove half the sun beds as the garden looked very crowed with all these, empty, beds.

I can't recommend this hotel more highly. All the previous positive reviews tell the true story. I can't understand the "one" that said it was "Bad, bad".

I would definitely return to this beautiful hotel with my wife for a holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank 55Roberto
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I have never left a review on Tripadvisor before, but after staying at the Alasia, I felt I had to leave a review. The hotel, and friendly staff exceeded all expectations. The staff could not do enough to make our stay more enjoyable. The spa was incredible, and the rooms were clean, and comfortable. although this is close to the city, the noise was not enough to spoil a relaxing time around the lovely pool that extends round the hotel. We only ate at the hotel one night, but the food was very good. If you are away on business, or pleasure I would recommend you stay at the Alasia. It was also great that there were no screaming children running around. We will definitely be staying again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank chris b
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel, now named the "Alasia Boutique Hotel", specialises in pampering its guests. I went there just to attend a business meeting in their Conference Suite but, due to the meeting's late timing, and other matters I had to attend to in Limassol, I arranged to stay the night, on the spur of the moment. To my suprise, I got a special rate through the hotel's arrangement with the organisation whose meeting I attended. What I found was a gem of a hotel - which turns into a faerie grotto as dusk descends on the indoor/outdoor restaurant, and nightfall envelops the pool and bar round the back ... For my evening meal I chose a seat next to the restaurant's waterfall feature - it was sooo relaxing!
After a walk around the interesting local shopping streets (what MORE can you want of a Boutique Hotel?), I settled down with my drink and a book in the blue floodlit pool area - after first exploring the "glow-worm" lit Fairyland of a garden down the far end ...
The evening meal and breakfast were of Gourmet standards and, naturally, of a healthy nature, rather than being, as so often happens, too rich.
I'm now seriously considering having my 70th birthday party there - the folk in Reading Fire & Rescue Service know what I planned for my 60th - and the Alasia Hotel seems willing to tackle the same sort of extravaganza for my 70th in a couple of years time. It's the Fairy Land that does it - it's just Magic!!!

Room Tip: Doesn't matter. The hotel's off the main road, totally peaceful, and I didn't really notice the view from the room - I preferred to spend my time in the hotel garden ...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed here at the end of Aug 2013, for a suprise hen party weekend and was smiling from the moment i walked through the shiny glass doors to the moment i left.

Upon arrival our bags were taken to our rooms whilst we relaxed on the terrace by the pool for a lavish lunch. Nothing was too much trouble for our waiter; Dassos. He was quite simply the most friendliest, helpful person id ever had the pleasure of meeting.

after our lunch we had a quick change and went down to the spa, a gorgeous haven of tranquility. We relaxedbin the oxygen pool and indulged in a masssge.

The overal experiencevwas 10/10 and on my next visit to Cyprus i will definitely return here. It was affordable luxury and it restored my faith in Cypriot hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2013