We've just spend a whole week a Alasia and we thought it was perfect.
What we liked:
- the staff, very friendly
- the place itself, very well designed and refurbished, it has style and you see it the minute you walk in.
- the food: very good kitchen
- Rooms are just fine, little balcony, nice bed
- The Spa, when the pool gets too cold, enjoy the spa
What we liked less (and we told the owners so):
- When room doors close they make a lot of noise
- Price of the food & drinks (but this is more of a Cyprus thing)
- The Spa, it is quite small which was fine for us since there was no-one else, but otherwise can imagine it will be full quite quickly (same goes for the are around the pool)
In all, we had a great stay, you can really see and feel this is a family hotel and not one of these big resorts, which was exactly what we hoped for.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alasia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alasia Hotel Limassol